Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

First memories of Doomworld.com

FRIED MARS BAR SUPPER

I bet you all think this is a joke too... you can really go into a local chippie and order a fried mars bar.

And damn they are good.

deadnail said:

Two pieces of bread. Mayonaisse. Four saltines. When I was 7 I thought mayo sammiches were too soft, I wanted to make one crunchy. And you know what? I still eat those damn things. =)

Heh, I love mayo, every time I go to Wendy's, I order a bacon cheeseburger, plain with just lettuce and MAYO. I also dip my fries in it, it's good =)

bigbadgangsta said:

Oh my God, that is sick...

sick? you want sick? Try ketchup with ice cream, ketchup and marshmellows, ketchup and a loaf of bread, ketchup and bananas. I have friends that can consume ketchup with pretty much anything. I'll get worried about them when they start to consume ketchup and semen, till then, whatever makes them feel they got attention.

orion said:

sick? you want sick? Try ketchup with ice cream, ketchup and marshmellows, ketchup and a loaf of bread, ketchup and bananas. I have friends that can consume ketchup with pretty much anything. I'll get worried about them when they start to consume ketchup and semen, till then, whatever makes them feel they got attention.

I can't eat ketchup, tomatoes make me nauseous and pukey.

Archvile64 said:

I can't eat ketchup, tomatoes make me nauseous and pukey.

Well arn't you just precious?

Legacy V DOSDoom was my first memory of Doomworld. I'd just started contributing to the project (DOSDoom) when Chi was in charge and remember the mega-flame from the legacy guys. We were all really nice to each other back then.

His name is Jared, he's still lookin' good...
And he likes to eat the sammiches...

DC