Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

over played

deadnail said:

The only time I listen to the radio is for Mancow's Morning Motherfucking Madhouse. Other than that, I DON'T WASTE MY TIME. Get a CD burner so you don't have to worry about damage to your precious CDs, get a CD case and a deck for your vehicle.

When was the last time you heard something from Jeff Wayne's The War of the Worlds on the useless ass radio? Aside from Forever Autumn, which you might here three times a year on a classic rock station.

Oh that is a fucking beautiful point right there. I used to have the whole War of the Worlds on two tapes but it's got fucking lost somewhere in the shitstack I was telling you about.

I listen to the radio 3-4 hours a day, for the Pirates game, if I'm not actually at the game. That's it.

mmnpsrsoskl said:

The only radio I EVER listen to is The Three Hours Of Power on Triple J, A radio station here in Oz. 3 hours of raw metal...and none of that teeny-bopper shit...

Yeah, I listen to that too. Triple J aren't too bad just normally too, they play more alternative / less known bands than other commercial radio stations. SAFM are teh su><0r... (the most popular South Australian radio station)