Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

zdoom?

i have never had any real problems with the beloved zdoom, until now. when i go to start it up i get this error message "DDERR_INVALIDPRAMS Get last error=87" what does that mean. i just installed zdoom on this system.
hell the tech guy has been doing a shoty job to rip people off. he has replaced windows on here twice and never formated, hell the first time he left the original windows directory on here which fucked up the system totaly. he also replaced the motherboard when the currnet one was working 100% fine, i sold the original to a friend who has had no problems. i keep telling my grandma to let me do any system work on it cause i aint gonna rip her off and i know what i am doing.

Hmmm....I've never encountered this particular error of which you speak.
You may want to:
a. get a new computer
or
b. e-mail Randy Heit about your problem.

I don't know. I would suggest b, more than likely. Randy programmed ZDoom, he may know what the problem is.

it can all be traced to one damn thing, the win98 registry! hell the guy that does work on here didnt even format and start over, or even delete windows first. hell i found shit in the registry that was like 3 to 4 years old, and a shit load of spyware. well i removed all that i culd without really diving into it, i had refrences to quake2 stuff, which was installed and removed over 2 years ago. anyway as much as i have removed it is still only the tit of the iceburge here. honestly i would recomend a full format over hours of dicking with the registry, or taking it back to the PC shop for another $50 shoty ass job of doing nothing