Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jon

Fyrestorm...

Dude you need to grow up. I mean, I heard what you did when kilcreek and romero were in the #doomroom- I hope the reason I havent seen you around is cuz some sensible op banned your ass. And now I have to put up with your shit on these forums too.

Heh ling did that word get bleeped? :)

apparently romero and killcreek were in #doomroom, fyrestorm made a sexual comment and they both left. what an assface.

Yeah man he needs to get a grip. I mean endura is pretty wacked out be he has restraint, I suppose.

prower said:

apparently romero and killcreek were in #doomroom, fyrestorm made a sexual comment and they both left. what an assface.

Huh, Killcreek... must be a new guy.

Lüt said:

Huh, Killcreek... must be a new guy.

Wrong on two points there. One, Killcreek isn't new. She beat Romero in a Quake deathmatch long, long ago. Two, it's not a guy. :)

so what man? all im doing is having fun, and I believe romero knows that. if i offended him, then im sorry. no, i havent been banned since, and havent ben banned at all, so calm down. heh. friggin' fraddlings

Lüt said:

So she works for Romero at Ion Storm or something?

yah, something like that...

Guest Daggah
Lüt said:

So she works for Romero at Ion Storm or something?

Killcreek = female DMer who went from beating Romero to being a game designer (figure that one out, folks :) )

Also, she's a sex object for the geeks of the gaming community, because she posed in playboy. Those who don't think she's hot usually think she's a whore...personally, it's her business either way, and I don't really care. :)

mewse said:

I'm a pink fish!

Mewse.....you kill me heehee :)

Daggah said:

Killcreek = female DMer who went from beating Romero to being a game designer (figure that one out, folks :) )

Also, she's a sex object for the geeks of the gaming community, because she posed in playboy. Those who don't think she's hot usually think she's a whore...personally, it's her business either way, and I don't really care. :)

Actually in the 5/04/2000 Dear Mynx feature at PlanetQuake, they announced that her feature was cancelled in the published edition but the photos would be made available on-line: http://www.planetquake.com/features/mynx /

Daggah said:

Those who don't think she's hot usually think she's a whore...personally, it's her business either way, and I don't really care. :)

Hmm thats stereotyping people a little isn't it?

stphrz said:

Mewse.....you kill me heehee :)

Let me know if he actually does kill someone so I can return the favour.

Then I'll be the one saying "DIE BITCH"

Guest Daggah
Teppic said:

Hmm thats stereotyping people a little isn't it?

Teppic, I don't think its stereotyping...it's more reporting what I've seen.