Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest eeeeeevil

HELP NEED DOOM 2 WAD

Guest eeeeeevil

If you have the original doom 2 wad file ( doom2.wad ) then please post it for me.

thanx

eeeeeevil

I got one of thouse 100000 Doom wads CD, and there were two wads that caught my eye...

first, the doom1.wad. It's the shareware Doom wad. So? Well, the wad right next to it was the REGISTERED Doom 1 pwad! DWA! I guess whoever made the CD, just copyed the txt's and wads from his/her main dir, and forgot to del the two pwads. Hee hee.

Only one bad thing about it... I already had Ultimate Doom. ;_;

Oh well, now I have ver 1.666 wad and 1.9... whatever that's useful for. =)

Test-0

Guest PainoMan

The originals are IWADS. User wads are PWADS.

What was the title of that wad cd you have? I collect those things and have a bunch of them, but there are gazillions of those damn things!

I have versons 1.2 registered (with the original disks, box and manual!), 1.666 and 1.9u.

...doh. I allways get the two mixed up. =^)

As for what Cd? Well, right now I can't check, as it's in the possesion of a friend, but I'll be sure to check. =)

Test-0

*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* (::is trying to cough out the imps::, ::coughing like that one guy on that black sabbath album::)

About the best legal way to get the doom2.wad is to get the whole doom2 (the wad is a little useless without something to run it).

::smacks you across the head::

Just go to your local department store (ie. walmart, K-mart, whatever mart). It should be a CD in a jewl case on one of those "shareware" racks. Except there was no shareware version of doom2.
Yes, that's right, they're selling the full doom2 for around $10.

Amazing isn't it?
They also sell quake1 full for $10 also but that's another story...

Guest Eternity
PainoMan said:

The originals are IWADS. User wads are PWADS.

What was the title of that wad cd you have? I collect those things and have a bunch of them, but there are gazillions of those damn things!

I have versons 1.2 registered (with the original disks, box and manual!), 1.666 and 1.9u.

I have also an Doom WAD Collection called "Deathday".