Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest erick20

D2 -> Q3 ... ?

Guest erick20

anyone know how to convert doom2 maps to quake3 maps?
or doom2 -> quake2?

is it even possible?
thnx

Guest cacoman

there is very primitive dos translators for that but hay get the first episod of doom for quake2 totoly redone for quake2. its pritty cool so try it out. i dont know where to get it exacly??

I don't know if this is relevant, but I'm contemplating coverting "versions" (IE. as close as they can get) of the Q3A maps to Doom2. At the mo, however, I have too much going on, and as such I'm a little busy.

Still, how many people think it's a cool idea?

(What? None?) ^_^

Guest cacoman
cacoman said:

there is very primitive dos translators for that but hay get the first episod of doom for quake2 totoly redone for quake2. its pritty cool so try it out. i dont know where to get it exacly??

ya um i forgot to say there is no translator for quake to doom thou

Guest ZarcyB
Jayextee said:

I don't know if this is relevant, but I'm contemplating coverting "versions" (IE. as close as they can get) of the Q3A maps to Doom2. At the mo, however, I have too much going on, and as such I'm a little busy.

Still, how many people think it's a cool idea?

(What? None?) ^_^

I tried once. Failed though. Still interested :)

Guest prets

If u get Q3Radiant, u can recreate all the DooM maps in q3:a (u will have do do them by hand, though). until u get full slopes/3d aspects in DooM, however, i don't think u can conver Q3:A to DooM, though