Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

Worst wad competition

It's time the winner was announced (ME) :)
I claim my prize, and seeing as the prize for the best 10 sector wad was a nice shiny Voodoo card, the prize should be a 256k svga card :)

Isn't SVGA pushing it just a little? I sure hope you're not expecting a PCI either.

well done. I hope you enjoyed playing through utterly terrible wads, although I don't imagine you did.

post your worst ever wad (does it have 64 spider demons in it (that be cool in co-op))

Guest Lurmy

I'll have to redo my first wad and post it somewhere. It sucked extremely large portions of ass

SaGa said:

post your worst ever wad (does it have 64 spider demons in it (that be cool in co-op))

Mine had 3 sectors - A platform you start on, a platform around that platform, and one giant sector that was a maze you couldn't get through in less than 6 minutes, if you were really quick and knew where you were going. It was all blood with occasional radiation suits scattered in various places. Thing was, it was actually quite possible and made a good challenge. But when you get about 400 things in one sector, it makes the play kinda messy :P