Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

doom64 music..aight let me clear this up...

yo,yo, just so ya all know when I compare the users files on napster (FUmanCKYOU) who has the doom64 tunes, the length of the ones I got from various other places seem to match the length of his songs and all seem to be complete. I will check the music against the music in the actual N64 game (I have it...Hell's yeah), and let ya'll know. Oh yeah and some stages use the same music, like...
[2, 16, and 25]
[4 and 32]
[5, 22, and 29]
[7 and 23]
[10, 24, 26]
[11 and 28]
[12 and 30]
[17 and 31]
[18 and 27]
The rest of them [intro, main menu, 1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20 and 21] are only used once. Dis should help ya'll out. Peace out.

yeah that site you mentioned in an earlier post has it nicely put. i only downloaded one of each song. that dude on napster has a lot of doubles because he has almost every level listed. he is missing a few though. in an earlier post i mentioned the ones he's missing. oh, and he's also missing level 3.

yo, it seems we both missed one jam, son. It's a song that I have yet to hear anyone mention....the endgame music (from when you win doom64), it sounds somewhat like the psx doom intro music, but it starts different and just keeps looping. Anyone out there know where we can find it?

Esco, trust me, just yesterday I beat DOOM 64 (For the 5th time) and I know that a few levels are longer (Level 18's music is much longer than what he has)

maybe after i'll do all of the psx music, i'll start on the n64 ones. and get the entire songs, just like the psx ones.

esco said:

yo, it seems we both missed one jam, son. It's a song that I have yet to hear anyone mention....the endgame music (from when you win doom64), it sounds somewhat like the psx doom intro music, but it starts different and just keeps looping. Anyone out there know where we can find it?

I have it... ripped it myself. Don't know any place to download it though.

if you have it, can you upload it to my ftp? i can email you an upload username and pass if you'd like