Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheCyanideX

Has Anyone Had Trouble Logging ONto Zdaemon?

Guest TheCyanideX

I have been having trouble logging into Zdaemon's Master Server lately. It started yesterday actually when I went to launch the Zlauncher, and it continuiuously queried the Master Server over and over again, til I finally decided to quit the program. It happened again today also.
So I was wondering if anyone else here noticed it, or is it my own problem?

yep me too this could only mean that zdeamon might be eather : changing the master server ip or a new vertion of zdeamon is coming real soon

Guest TheCyanideX

well at least that's good to hear... my cat's dying, there's nothing I can do for her, and above all else I'm friggin frustrated to hell... lol...

Well, a couple days ago I had a problem that every time in the middle of refreshing the servers using the Advanced Zdaemon Launcher, it would give me a blue screen of death and crash. I couldn't get it to work any way at all, but then later it just started working again for no reason.

TheCyanideX said:

... my cat's dying, there's nothing I can do for her

You could kill it
update: This may have sounded harsh but I meant in a humane way. The wife and I used to have a pact that if one of us were terminal the other would ease their suffering by euthanasia, this pact was discontinued after the wife went to bed one night with a heavy cold, to struggle awake with me holding a pillow over her face" :)