Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raymoohawk

monster combination ideas?

LocoCaco said:

Spider Mastermind + Pinky Demon
The average pile of brain goop, sans the metal chassis of course. Flops around and attacks the player with its stubby arms.

Maes said:

^ and that would be different from a pinky how?...

I guess it would be bigger and smarter.

scifista42 said:

I guess it would be bigger and smarter.

Maybe it could fire a mind beam from it's brain.... or shoot out fireballs from it's stubby hands. =P

If anything, it would suck even more at melee than a pinky. It would have a weaker (even if certainly nastier-looking) bite, plus short, weak squid-like arms that'd flail around uselessly. As if pinkies weren't already a complete joke.

Imp + Doomguy = A 100 HP sort of imp that runs as fast as doomguy and shoots 3 fireballs at once.

This is probably the outcome from the imp encounter.

joe-ilya said:

Imp + Doomguy = A 100 HP sort of imp that runs as fast as doomguy and shoots 3 fireballs at once.

Actually Strain had some "enhanced" imps that moved around really fast (they looked like Imps moving in Fast Forward), they froze in place for a moment, and then shot a volley of fireballs without stopping. I think they were just imp look-alikes which used the Arachnotron monster slot and codepointers, hence they also lacked melee attacks.

Well, at that point I'm surprised none mentioned the Baron from Doom: Rampage Edition. Combination Baron + Doomguy which can also use weapons.

joe-ilya said:

This is probably the outcome from the imp encounter.

Maury Povich: The test results are in, and Doomguy, you are the father!

Piper Maru said:

Maury Povich: The test results are in, and Doomguy, you are the father!

Don't give the H-Doom guys any ideas.

raymoohawk said:

this is the design, but as far as i know there hasnt been any more spriting on this one yet

http://i.imgur.com/bhW7FjN.png

I don't even want to know how the Wolfenstein secret levels will be portrayed. They'll probably be wearing BDSM gear.

raymoohawk said:

i thougth you did not want to give ideas ;D

I don't want to give ideas, although I ironically did give one. I'm just imagining how notorious H-doom is going to be whenever it's finished.