Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomUK

Ultra-Ultrawide Doom

Well, it might be useful if you want to play Doom at work without it being too obvious, or something. Though rather than ultra-ultrawide, I'd call this ultra-ultrasquashed...

Even if this is double-posted I don't care, it's staying. That is literally the coolest thing to ever happen to a MacBook Pro.

Doesn't quite reach "cool hack" status for me.

Would need a large FOV, separate automap, and ability to play by touching the bar......

Not sure if you've seen it, they made v2.0 or whatever, where it's just the statusbar. Image below links to article showing it off.

that idea of game on top and hud on bottom reminds me of how some ds games split things, but couldnt they make it display on only a portion of the bar, so that it doesnt look stretched? still pretty cool :)

There are tonnes of these "Doom on []" videos out there, it's ridiculously awesome the stuff some people make. One guy got it running on an ATM, and there's a version for texas instruments graphing calculator. This definitely takes the cake, though.

gramzilla said:

There are tonnes of these "Doom on []" videos out there, it's ridiculously awesome the stuff some people make. One guy got it running on an ATM, and there's a version for texas instruments graphing calculator. This definitely takes the cake, though.

Search on Youtube for "doom smartwatch" :D

Also, grab a coffee and check out this blog

http://itrunsdoom.tumblr.com/tagged/it-runs-doom