Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hell knight BOY

new site comming up

Eh make sure the web design looks nice, if the site looks like ass I won't even bother to explore it

Barring that make sure there's something of interest there that can't be found at the 3, 4, 5, 1000 other doom sites on the net, like a fanart archive or a weird humor section (read: bad doom wad reviews, etc)...

Shaviro said:

A huge wad review center.

I was gonna do that too, Doomcon. But I'm lack of skills of other efficient website designing coding such as .php and .asp, all I know is only basic html :( I'd like to share this site with others who have enough of professional experiences at web designing, once I have the permission from Nightfang.

No Dashiva actually attempts to act retarded. This guy just has bad english.

You never know, this guy could be doing this on purpose, but then again, maybe not :)

Well people who try to be retarded on purpose generally try to be as incoherent as possible.

I am a bad speller and i dont know who revenant is but i am a bad speller and there is a lot of people that cant spell

ok
who recons doom 3 is going to BE the most best game of all time
I do :-)

Probably not, it would have to beat out Heretic, Hexen, UT and Earthbound and I don't see that happening

Liam the Bard said:

UT and Earthbound

[size=4,000,000]PFFFFT![/size]

Liam the Bard said:

Probably not, it would have to beat out Heretic, Hexen, UT and Earthbound and I don't see that happening

hah. Everything beats those 4 games, imo.

Hell knight BOY said:

I am making a site all about all the DOOM's so if ant one would like to give me a few idears that would be nice :-)

So...you're making a site about...
Doom
Doom II
Final DooM
Heretic
Hexen
Strife
Chex Quest
Hacx

Nice! If not, then it really isn't about all the Doom engine games now is it ;)

Ah, but he only said all the Dooms, not the Doom-engined games. :P

</smartass>

ZarcyB said:

Ah, but he only said all the Dooms, not the Doom-engined games. :P

</smartass>

Heh, you smart ass ;)

What is it with newbies and lame sigs? And spell your damn threads properly too.

Welcome to DW!

LordTrasher said:

UT will likely stay on my HD long after DOOM3

Jump out a window.

Liam the Bard said:

Probably not, it would have to beat out Heretic, Hexen, UT and Earthbound

and of course, DooM.....

(and Duke3d, Quake, Quake 2, Unreal, Half-Life and Sin)

Me? Unicorn? Think of it this way, I can actually speak English.

Personally, I just think the fact that DOOM3 will probably cause my machine to start weeping slowly whenever I LOOK like I'm gonna put the CD in, will be a major factor in me playing UT and the old Dooms long after Doom 3 has become coaster material.

*dives behind counter*

new site comming up

I am making a site all about all the DOOM's so if ant one would like to give me a few idears that would be nice :-)

Learn how to spell first.

Then do reviews and stuff.

999cop said:

I was gonna do that too, Doomcon. But I'm lack of skills of other efficient website designing coding such as .php and .asp, all I know is only basic html :( I'd like to share this site with others who have enough of professional experiences at web designing, once I have the permission from Nightfang.

You can still make good web pages using only HTML. Some nice pics and wallpaper, together with different font colours/sizes and the use of lines, tables and frames can make a web page look good.

(after all, my site doesn't look too bad, and that uses HTML only. Without frames, too.)