Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bitstate

the midi class soundfonts ...

fanatic: the contents of the soundfonts for the midi classes, where they done by you or did you just copy and paste them from somewhere else?

i'm asking cause i'm thinking of doing the same thing you did but using trackers instead but i'm kinda worried about sampling copyrights...

the advantage would be that everyone with a 486 or better and any soundcard (or pc-speaker :) ) can participate...

Guest Fanatic

Most of them were from free sound fonts I have collected over the years, partly edited by me.

Just search around, there are a ton of non-commercial free sound font banks of rather descent quality.

thanx, I have about 2 to 3 gig's of them (although most of them are converted to more usable formats for my tracker) :)

just wondering if you have gotten any crtitic about releasing them yourself. (i imagine that people won't like someone releasing just parts of their work).

but i guess that as long as I give proper credit noone will care that much :)

btw, try to get hold of the dls sound bank used by the aureal cards, although many soundfonts are rather wierd, the Picked bass in it is one of the best i've heard...