rebirth demoset completed

I'm happy to report I have completed max recordings of all 32 levels of the rebirth megawad and have sent them to Opulent's DSDA.

You may recall, rebirth received a positive review in the 'newstuff chronicles' a few months ago with various individuals posting positive comments.

Authored by Björn Ostmann, these maps are nicely done and feature attractive detail along with excellent gameplay. He also made a few slight monsters changes, including a most notable improvement to the Baron.

If you would care to see the table-of-times please follow this link:

http://www.doomworld.com/sda/rebirth.htm

Should you care to view any of the 32 please download the zip at the following link. This zip contains a lmp file and a text file for each of the maps plus a writeup by Opulent.

http://www.3ddownloads.com/doomworld/sda/p-s/rebirth_rs.zip

Also note, 31 of the lmps were recorded using Legacy 1.40 while 1 was recorded using prboom 2.2.3.

My thanks to Opulent for his help and support. :)

Sounds good.

Note (as explained by Opulent):

Telefragged's ftp servers are just like Gamespy's now for downloads...
-- require pop-up window for download, queue you until you are under the max-user limit, cookies enabled.

Rebirth were nice, however I kinda hatred the replace graphics for the zombies, but the wingred baron and the snowman(?) were cool. :P
Gonna watch these demos soon.

Torn said:

Rebirth were nice, however I kinda hatred the replace graphics for the zombies, but the wingred baron and the snowman(?) were cool. :P
Gonna watch these demos soon.

Thanks, Torn. I appreciate your taking the time.