Spechits, Reject and Intercepts Overflow Lists

REQUIEM.WAD MAP06
Bonus demo rt06fail.lmp inside rt063746.zip by vdgg, "All ghosts" effect at ~15:30, not detected by PrBoom+, crashes doom2.exe under win9x, playbacks correctly only in doom2.exe under "plain" DOS environment (or DOS box as I suppose).

Strange thing. I don't see there any obvious reason for an intercepts overflow.

Yeah, intercepts can go wild in some situations. Maybe flaws in calculations that make the shot traverse the map more than once? Also, see the linedef 0 comments earlier in the thread and this post by entryway.

Not sure if the list is still being updated, but I found another E4M1 Spechits example.

e4ns1246.lmp - lines 256, 262, 263, 266, 268, 269, 270, 272, 273.

Works fine in PRBoom+ with emulation enabled.

That one is already listed in the table and a comment made in the final column, since it fails on the next map without emulation.

Doh, I had one of these happen to me in my pl32 sessions. I would have saved the demo if I remembered this thread. :p

Grazza: Oops. Duh! I guess I should pay closer attention next time (I thought the list was in alphabetical order, but I could've sworn it wasn't there)...

Not sure where to post this, but I think thread is appropriate. If not, I apologize. I was doing Memento Mori MAP23 -respawn attempts, and then I got a strange bug, which I think is the "all ghosts" bug. If I've read this thread correctly, then I would assume this demo would be relevant. Was recording with prboom+ cl2.

wtf.zip