Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EternalDoomer

Demos of crazy Maps I made.. Watch!

Ok. I've made plenty of doom levels, but many are so bad that they should never be released. Some are really bad looking. Many are impossible or close to impossible for that they deserve demos.
in each of these demos are included in the zipfile. They require
Gzdoom 1-1-04 (download at grafzahl.drdteam.org) to play correctly.
I just made the demos to show how hard these maps are, not how good
they are (they are crap, trust me).

1: Project Hell Spawn
angelfire.com/ma2/zadams/phs.zip
This was the first set of maps I created. (back in 2001)
Many are VERY bad looking but are extremely challenging to the point of unfairness. People playing
will go insane at how hard this is. This makes HR look like preschool.
(no offense to Hell revealed, it's one of the best wads out there)
The downright cruelty of these maps amazes me to this day.
I recorded demos of all 6 maps on EASY (i know you think I'm a newb, but any other difficulty level is Impossible like 99% of my wads). On most 100% kills or secrets is not possible due to the the difficulty of the maps (map02 is unbeatable), map03-04 are almost impossible and 5-6
are very hard. Map01 is very easy but full of traps. Watch these and enjoy.

2: Hatred08.wad!
angelfire.com/ma2/zadams/hatred08.zip
Ok this is a long story. This is a quickly done remake of an old map made by a friend of mine in 1996 called "h8red.wad". It was never
released, like the other two he did. Both were on my harddrive and because of the infamous "deltree *.*" miscue they are lost forever.
The third is gone forever due to a hard drive crash. None of these
were any good maps, but the first was memorable because it had like 30 cyberdemons (on easy) in a space smaller than map10 of doom2, 100 commander keens, not enough health or ammo, and other crazy crap for the time. You literally had to cheat to beat it. It was that hard.
But it was FUN! Probably the hardest doom map ever made if it still
survived to this day. Alas. This remake redoes it so it is not quite impossible on easy but on hard.. That's enother story. I recorded a demo of me luckily surviving it on easy (pure luck). A better remake
will be done for a project done later this year aiming to recreate old
maps I made in a much better way (Entitled "RMX"). Stay tuned.

EternalDoomer said:

They require Gzdoom 1-1-04 (download at grafzahl.drdteam.org) to play correctly.

All versions of GZDoom after 1.1.0 are unusable (at least with my 8800 gts and with the latest drivers), because of textures problems.

1.1.0 is good