Deus Vult and Deus Vult 2 demos

Deus Vult 2 map 31 pacifist in 0:07. Included is a pacifist for map 03 in 0:10. Seems my tactic worked for map 31 but a few attempts got the cyberdemon killing me instead of just weakening me down a lot.

dv231p007.zip

Deus Vult (DV.wad) Map 1 UV Speed in 3:07.

The squeeze between the mancubi at the start is too slow. Blasting through the horde of demons at the end was way too slow. Also, I did a linedef-skip on the exit line (which is way too easy to do on this map) and I had to run back to trigger it. Still, it's 32 seconds faster than my 2010 run. More route explanations in the .txt.

dv01-307.zip

DV 2 Map 23 UV Speed in 0:19. I was lucky that I didn't completely die and had just enough health to finish nicely.

dv223-019.zip

I was recording dvii map 23 for a youtube video and managed to get a decent enough time to beat the current record. Here's the demo and appropriate text file:

dvii map23, 17:48, cl9, prboom+ 2.5.1.3

dvii23-1748.zip

Ancalagon said:

DV2 map23 max 10:46

just awesome, impressive handling
one of the best achievement of 2015 maybe lol

I wish DSDA would have a larger amount of speedy, hardcore, innovative NM100S runs through long crowded levels, like Ancalagon's Deus Vult MAP02 demo in 5:44.

Now, DV02 NM100S in 3:29.

dv02s329.zip

Deus Vult 2 Maps 21 to 30(episode 3) No Monsters in 1:03

I'm sure someone here can do better than what I did...also I hate both the map 23 secret sequence & the open gates on Map 29 <_<

DV2-21-30-nomo103.zip