Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TendaMonsta

Okuplok Incident

myk said:

That would promote cheating by making people nervous about voicing genuine doubts and suspicions. Cheating is not so hard, so people should be ready to discuss it if necessary, keeping an open mind and a positive attitude about any possible incidents. If they aren't capable of this, I would say they don't understand the context in which we are recording, or they have something to hide.

voicing genuine doubts and suspicions is legitimate. i was referring to posts like "okuplok is a cheater", you can read this twice on this page alone.

incidentally i knew someone who played that calm, it's not impossible, although rare.
also, lowering the mouse sens helps in avoiding twitching in critical situations.

i welcome okuplok if he wants to keep recording and show his demos are legit.

I loved watching Okuplok demos. His SoD and Sunder runs I could watch a thousand times. Now there are no Sunder MAP10 runs on there at all :(

entryway said:

Why not sd20 zdoom demo? Without single hit and with comparable time please.

i'll give it a try.

Grazza said:

and the image with which you start your post hardly demonstrates that quality.

i didn't mean anything by it, it's just something that kimo made as a joke. i just thought it was funny so i posted it.

thanks to the people who like my demos

Could you bring back your demos on youtube please? I didn't have followed this story and I don't care about TAS or not. I just want to enjoy some good shit.

Okuplok said:

i'll give it a try.

Stop... Please don't get on trifling provocation.

When you removed all videos and he kept silent, I couldn't help doubting you. (Really sorry) However, after kimo reported the discussion between kimo and you, I was sure that you didn't at all use TAS.

I also thought. In speedrun, time is all. Quantity of taken damage is unimportant, excluding "Reality". If Okuplok really used TAS, why did he bother to use it for not faster time but dodging all attacks? It doesn't make sense at all. You were just a very lucky man while recording this sd20's demo, though you might have good skill of avoidance.