Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snakes

Doom Core Demos [-complevel 2]

burp took a while mostly because I had a short quitting time ;o
but since I was ill, I could play today. Like u can see from txt, had like 5-6 times 03:53, like dew's time. I had started to fear it was a cursed number or the likes.
cool map btw, and next is nasty

DCV wad 26
map26 uvmax 03:48*

co26-348.zip

blob1024 said:

had like 5-6 times 03:53

oh wow, cursed indeed. at least i can be satisfied my time didn't go down easily. ;) the map's shortage of ammo makes it really tough to plan effectively.

yea 03:53 was already quite nice in fact. Some luck either in the bk room or the mancubus was required as well as some good playing to end in sub4min

DCV wad
map28 uvmax 04:57**

start thinking I'm performing better while being ill...
all of those came relatively soon o,ò

co28-457.zip

blob1024 said:

DCV wad
map32 uvmax 07:58*

first exit, but no patience left :<

blob! I'm sorry to say that but even though this is a cool run and quite a huge improvement over old Revved's record, it misses a monster.

Yep... looks like an arch-vile resurrected a spectre who ran back inside near the end of the demo (~skipsec 430, plus or minus a few). In spite of your BFG blasts, it somehow evaded all damage.

DCV wad
map31 uvmax 06:14**

from the initial 08:xx, then 07:34, quite an improvement. Despite some very badass room filled with hitscanners, the level isnt too tough thanks to the recovery items. The archvile in the flying platforms, didn't move in the teleport line named "back" in 1/10 of the attempts. This also saved a couple of second and made me sure to have no humans resurrected around in the first large area.

ps: got a 08:00 in map32 but dunno if i wanna upload a slower time compared to the single-monster alive already upped.
craps.

co31-614.zip

DCV wad
map32 uvmax 08:00**

here it is, I'll redirect my "energies" back on my SUPERFRUSTRATINGOMGWHYIMDOINGTHIS project. and no, wont tell u what is it :P so in case i will give up no1 can actually say a word about it, gnègnè

hope the whole playthrough of doomcore was of any sort of enjoyment for anybody ;p
Had in mind to play again map15, 17 and 7 but changed idea at least for now
NEXT!

co32-800.zip

Even better yet, try Pcorf Community Project (Doom 2 Unleashed). That ought to keep you busy for a while.

j4rio said:

I've always thought eternal doom to be something up your alley.

actually I never really liked eternal wad, maybe the sound, texture or the monster graph change. No idea what :x

Done. Jeez, the irc demo police really hassled me about this one. :)

Cyberdemon531 said:

MAP01 UV Max in 2:52
MAP01 UV -Fast in 4:08
MAP01 UV -Respawn in 2:39
MAP01 Tyson in 6:03

very good.