Miscellaneous demos (part 2) [please post in part 3 instead]

Zahid said:

http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=16996
mayhem12.wad map 8 at 2:36 and map 11 at 7:19

I get this weird error message from google chrome
"Duplicate headers received from the server
The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
Error 349 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION): Multiple distinct Content-Length headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response-splitting attacks."
Worked strangely in internet explorer too, but it downloaded the file
Edit - Nice runs btw, I do like the way you handled my map, rather unexpected. For the record I hate that map haha

Darkwave32 UV-Max in 28:40.

First thing's first, this wasn't entirely a serious attempt at a max. I just wanted to survive until the end so this can easily be improved.

That being said, that cybie & HK army near the end...how the hell did I not fail there? Someone likes me up there, heh.

dw322840.zip

^ Well, this is what happens when you go for a solid run... except that a solid run would probably involve better ammo management. :)

dw321730.zip

awesome demo, I kept trying to max that map, but I couldn't manage to beat your guys' times. seems like map is completable in low 14:XX even.

gggood job! :)
btw that map is for -complevel 2 actually, dunno if it matters much. (probably not)

Fistful of Doom Map01 UV Speed 1:23 Can easily be improved (I think under a minute can be done personally). Made some errors such as going for the SSG and the Berserk to name a couple. Complevel 9 (wasn't too sure if any of the others so just chose 9 to be on the safe side).

fistful01-uvs.zip

Sorry for the double post but here's a UV Pacifist of Map01 of cstldoom.wad in 0:53. I also have a UV Speed at 0:54 which will go up tomorrow.

cstl01-uvp.zip

where where

Springy said:

Fistful of Doom Map01 UV Speed 1:23

heh you pressed the exit switch with 0 hp

Memfis said:

where where

heh you pressed the exit switch with 0 hp

Yeah man, like I said I made a couple of mistakes in there, I thought to myself "shit got to start over." but remembered that it is a W1 exit linedef so I got a bit lucky there. :P My aim right near the end suddenly went tits up hence taking a bit of extra damage near the end.
As I promised, here is my UV Speed of Castle Doom Map01 in 0:54.

cstl01-uvs.zip

Kind of pointless but here's a Pacifist run of Medley's E1M1 in 0:16. Included is the Stroller run in another zip in the time of 0:25. Just realised, that Stroller can also be counted as a Reality but even so it's not too hard to do.

I also have a question, when filling out a profile I take it that these must be sent to Andy and you can't actually set one up on the DSDA page or am I missing something? Thanks guys.

med01-016.zip

32-in-24-diet Map01 UV Speed in 0:32, complevel 9. Yeah I know I played atrocious and recorded this quite early in the morning hence the lack of good dodging but I'm proud of it in a way. Can be improved easily I reckon.

diet01-032.zip

Couple of demos for you first up is Scientist 2 Map 01, UV Speed in 1:14. I have a UV Max for Motornerve's Map02 which will be posted in a little while, that's done in 1:53.

sci2m1-114.zip