Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myk

Miscellaneous demos (part 2) [please post in part 3 instead]

Mockery Tyson in 2:06 with a stroller in 0:05. NOTE: With the Tyson there is a previous attempt before because I forgot to exit when re-recording, sorry about that. If I could cut that out I would. I was hiding a bit too much in the Tyson demo (never tried without berserk pack for Revenant or anything other than a zombieman and imp) there's some infighting.

mockt206.zip

Kbrick2 by Kurt Kesler (the map). UV Max in 9:39. Below 9 is definitely possible (possibly even 7). See the text file. Bit surprised the first had a demo but the second hadn't. Some bonus attempts are included (10:03 felt a heck of a lot faster) but the 99% one I recorded over to make this.

kbr2m939.zip

HedRox 2 Map 02 UV Max in 3:11. I forgot to upload this last night. Requires ZDoom 2.5.0 for playback. Tried recording in PrBoom plus but when you exit the maps it comes with an intermission screen error probably due to lack of ZMAPINFO in the port, I don't know. Also, nice to see a new player and welcome to the demos forum.

hrox202m311.zip

Good idea to play that wad on Nightmare. And it's still pretty easy heh. I think it is more oriented on Coop, hence the overabundance of health and ammo. The author is SonicIce btw, his only release on /idgames is a typical intentionally bad level (nothing clever, I like the music though).

Aeternum.wad.
Much like Nisuuh, this is also my first time posting a demo here.
Anyway, after a solid two hours, I was finally able to get a fairly good UV-MAX run of Map 01 of Aeternum.

Edit: Eh, attachment thing isn't working for some reason. Anyway, here's a link to the demo

richter3456 said:

Aeternum.wad.
Much like Nisuuh, this is also my first time posting a demo here.
Anyway, after a solid two hours, I was finally able to get a fairly good UV-MAX run of Map 01 of Aeternum.

Edit: Eh, attachment thing isn't working for some reason. Anyway, here's a link to the demo

atrnum01-447.zip

Dystopia 3 map 01 pacifist in 0:39, more of a table filler. Completely forgot the location of the bar switch and that imp and demon room is pretty hard to resist attacking them.

dyst301p039.zip

Well, I have had this on my HDD for a while now so I thought I'd upload. All Hell is Breaking Loose map 01 pacifist in 0:20. Requires a lot of files which I mention in the text. I thought I remember seeing some demos for this on the archive but I can't find them now.

Also, I was going to upload a UV Fast demo for a different wad but I'm going to try and improve most of my demos before uploading now.

ah01p020.zip