Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Plut

Zone 300 demos [-complevel 2]

Cyberdemon531 said:

One of the main things that can save time is better infighting with cacos/cyberdemon so you can use more plasma on spider at the end. Good luck!

No doubt, but I find that the cave at the start is where you can make up big time. If the cybie takes a lot of damage from cacos while you kill the archie, that saves big time. I've had as much as 78 left on the plasma for the spiderdemon, but the rest of the run killed my time. I think about a 2:08 is possible, but not much more than that.

Map 27 UV-Max in 3:54

I still think another 10-20 seconds can be cut off this if the infighting goes right. I'm sure with enough attempts, some of the better players can knock a minute or more off it. 3rd exit.

z300m27-354.zip

^^Map 26 UV Max in 1:44

Ashstrodamus got me hooked on this map. This run is the result of variance. Basically hundreds of attempts hoping for luck and everything to go right.

z326-144.zip

PjSpartacus said:

^^Map 26 UV Max in 1:44

Ashstrodamus got me hooked on this map. This run is the result of variance. Basically hundreds of attempts hoping for luck and everything to go right.

It's a really fun map. One of my favorites, until you showed me the way!!!!!, lol! That's pretty close to unbeatable PJ, good job.

Ashstrodamus said:

It's a really fun map. One of my favorites, until you showed me the way!!!!!, lol! That's pretty close to unbeatable PJ, good job. I've tried your route and strategy, and I'm still yet to beat my best time.

Map 16 UV Max in 1.48.

m16uvm1.48.zip

I really tried to get lower, but couldn't get the stars to align. Now my brain hurts and I just wanna map or play racing games or something.