Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

DWBS

Wheeeee. Well, there isn't a lot of news today, as you may have noticed from the lack of updates. However, we have some news that you may enjoy. Of course if you love Doom, you probably know about Doom Center and their loveable webmaster, bigd and his equally loveable newsie Bloodshedder. Well, we here at Doomworld have an announcement to make. MGON == pwned by the French. Both bigd and Bloodshedder are jumping ship and joining up with Doomworld in a strange twist of events. I realize this sounds a bit fabricated, but I assure you, it's the truth.

And while I'm on the subject of Doom news sites. Did anybody else look at Doom-Sector last night. It appears to be down right now, but what exactly happened to it? Now, there is the fake news. Anyways, let's all say hi to bigd and Bloodshedder!

Right on, life is just getting better and better. :)

I think the future is going to be extremely cool. It's like the DOOM site all-star team over here now.

Sweet!

Wow, the fun never stops. Welcome Bigd and Bloodshedder (I was going to say BS, but thought better of it). :)

and the peasents rejoice.. actually, is dc going under new management, or just going under?

MGON is going under, and taking DC with it. bigd and bloodshedder are gonna "transplant" DC's content over to DW.

fraggle said:

One doom website to rule them all

..as a couple of Gamespy thugs leave a cow's head on Cyb's bed.

hi welcome bigd and bloodshed
btw, will doomcenter be running by someone else from France?

Ed said:

Not the hosted sites I imagine :/

Import of DC's hosted sites is being discussed. It's likely to happen, depending on quality and content of the site.

Grazza said:

Now all we need is a merger with Newdoom. :p

You mean newdoom merging with doom-sector, right? If such a fate can be called "merging."

Hello, Bloodshedder and I are both pretty excited to be joining DW, hopefully we can squeeze out some good features and news for the site. The coup has begun! :)

999cop said:

btw, will doomcenter be running by someone else from France?

You missed the joke. When Cyb said "pwned by a Frenchie" or whatever, he meant that Julian was the one who convinced us to migrate. Who knows how long Doomcenter will stay online, but its state won't change from how it is today.

Fredrik said:

Woah! This is the bestest news since Linguica lef... I mean Alien Vendetta was released!

You are a fradlike space-mong.

anyhow. This is good. It should breathe life into these forums, or tear them to shreds with stupidity, everyone who was on the old forums asking to be mods and such.

Either way, more entertainment for me.