Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Ten Years Continues: Part Three

cool, i've never watched a multiplayer demo before... now all i need to do is run it twice at the same time so ican watch both at once! prboom rox0rz!

not really, unless you count being posted on late saturday almost sunday (or sunday) being posted on saturday...

it just kinda fills in the menus to hide the fact that there are only two articles for the 13th :P

DooMBoy said:

OK, maybe I missed it, but where the hell is Inferno, by Chris Lutz? How could you possibly forget it? It deserves a place somewhere on that list.

Yeah! I second that.

Cyb said:

not really, unless you count being posted on late saturday almost sunday (or sunday) being posted on saturday...

That had me worried for a while.

I will make a special effort to finish my work while it is still Saturday in the USA.

cycloid: The F12 thing is especially useful in some coop demos, where even if you have both player's lmps, you'll still often want to switch between them during playback. In the 30nm coop demo by Anders and Henning, for instance, on some maps one player will shut himself off in a safe cubby-hole well away from the action (or lurk in some area to distract a cyber, etc.) while the other player does all the running.

hehe don't worry about it, as long as you don't take until like Tuesday (and that has happened before) it's all good

I should also mention that in map08 of Dystopia 3, there is a point where you teleport into an octagonal room with no way out.

@ 30nm yes i watched that demo from the recording guy's POV all the way through, he does most of the hiding and it was a bit frustrating to watch. so obviously i have to watch it again. as well as ALL those nitemare runs.... so little time.

Damon said:

I should also mention that in map08 of Dystopia 3, there is a point where you teleport into an octagonal room with no way out.

Really small room, with a demon face on one side? Just wait 30 seconds, the whole wall raises up