Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Doom3 dot com Goes Live

Enjay said:

So it's probably entirely appropriate then, right?

Well, I suppose in one way it is, since those ads nowadays seem to focus on each grunt soldier being an unstoppable one man army in TEH WOLRD'S GREATTEST ARMY OF JUSTICCE!!!11 However, the people that would be inpressed by those tv spots are probably the same people who put a giant sticker of a bald eagle giving you the finger on their rusty 80's Mustang. I don't that connotation is really appropriate for Doom 3, but I'm sure (at least I hope) that id has sense enough to not let the actual ingame music be anything like that.

SoM said:

Note To Forum Sausage:

Ling, Doom3.com works in firebird for me...

They fixed it

david_a said:

I'm sure (at least I hope) that id has sense enough to not let the actual ingame music be anything like that.

Why? Doom 3 is a modern reinterpretation of Doom. Doom had a lot of metal music.

Linguica said:

Why? Doom 3 is a modern reinterpretation of Doom. Doom had a lot of metal music.

Yes, but on the soundcards everyone had at the time it sure as hell didn't sound like metal.

AgentSpork said:

According to that, it's Tweaker (Chris Vrenna) that did the song and presumably the whole soundtrack. He also made the Alice soundtrack.

Makes more sense than Tool, given Chris' big connection to Trent. When Trent jumped ship he probably just handed it off to him...

Sign in to follow this