Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xenaero

The /newstuff Chronicles #216

Not entirely shitty, everyone with Heretic get Hordes Of Chaos! That name really suits it...

Grul: it won't claim it for some time - I won't let it... Claustrophobia II and Plutonia II are being worked on and I'm thinking of new projects as we speak. Other doomers are doing the same I bet.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

Ah, so Plutonia II is still being worked on then (not heard anything for ages).

I'd certainly hope so. I almost spent several days on my map for it, so it better get released.

Fredrik said:

I'd certainly hope so. I almost spent several days on my map for it, so it better get released.

Heh. I spent two months making/improving maps in it, not to mention the playtesting...

Will someone review my map on the next newstuff? Someone better review it then or I'll upload it again with some nasty modifications!

Jimi said:

Will someone review my map on the next newstuff? Someone better review it then or I'll upload it again with some nasty modifications!

Then no one will review it at all :/

Nmn said:

Then no one will review it at all :/

But you know... it's not going to get a review anyway... the zip is not going to be in the newstuff folder forever and who's going to bother searching it somewhere from the big archive? The next reviewer is definitely not going to look into this thread into the post where I mentioned the name of the file and if the reviewer does not know the name of the file, no way to find it then.

Jimi, is it possible you didn't do something correctly for it to be rejected? I think the maximum amount characters a file can be is like 7. I remember one of mine being rejected because the name of the zip was too long. It's due to the way they're organized in the FTP. Try using an abbreviation like hellc.zip or something. If that doesn't work, see that you followed all the necessary instructions, and if that doesn't work, well, maybe they just find it humorous....