Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Semi-Simple Update

Agent Spork has updated his Simplicity site with a rather large accord of what has been done. The site has been redesigned, twelve maps remain to be created, the map order has been changed, plus Spork has scrapped two unsatisfactory maps. There's more that I won't go into here, so be sure to read the update.

Looking really nice. Good to see that progress is being made and that it's looking to be one project that actually gets finished. Maybe we'll get two awesome 1-man megawads this year.

Also nice to see that some thought has gone into map slot re-ordering, and the new monsters look cool. I'm glad only a select number of new monsters are being added (they don't seem to be added simply because Zdoom can have them, as is often the case).

Hey Spork, looking for any testers? :oP

Also nice to see that some thought has gone into map slot re-ordering,

Well, the original map order was completely random, with one map being one theme and the next being something completely different. Some order is definitely necessary.

and the new monsters look cool. I'm glad only a select number of new monsters are being added (they don't seem to be added simply because Zdoom can have them, as is often the case).

Yeah, I'd prefer not to go overboard with the DECORATE monsters in this project. Doom's original monsters are sufficient for the most part, but there are a couple of monster (or boss) ideas that I had been wanting to try out. Why add a ton of completely new monsters when the original monsters are perfectly fine most of the time?

Hey Spork, looking for any testers? :oP

Yes, of course. I really only have one person that I have testing the project right now. I could definitely use a couple more. The more feedback (wether it be positive or negative), the better. If you're wanting to test, feel free to send me an email (agentspork@gmail.com) or something.

I´ve to say that I´m really looking forward to this!
The maps so far released were all beautyfull in design and even though they were quite linear sometimes,
they were very much fun to play.