Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chungy

WiiDoom 0.1 released

CODOR said:

The hack to install homebrew on the Wii requires an SD card to load the hacked savegame, though. And by extension, a means to write to the card from a computer (camera, phone, printer, standalone card reader, etc.). I think the Homebrew Channel can load software over a network, but you still need an SD card to do the initial install...

Many new LCD monitors have a multi-card reader built into them. I use the one in my Dell monitor to read/write the SD cards from the PC.

Ok i got my self a SD card that works. And i got this to work, but why can't i move around? I can only look left and right but i can't walk forward or backwards? And the nonchuck and the classic controller don't seem to do anything. Also i can't scroll up and down in the main menu.

Is that happening for somebody else as well? Also i am not using either version of the US hack but the other one.

Did you read the README? It clearly explained how to control it, as well as having to unplug/replug the nunchuck to get it to work.

MikeRS said:

Did you read the README? It clearly explained how to control it, as well as having to unplug/replug the nunchuck to get it to work.

I did, i guess i must have missed it, my mistake.

Anyways, can i use my own wads/maps instead of the standard Doom/Doom2 ones?

EDIT: It appears that the wiki claims that the nunchuck does sometime not work for some reason, well for me it just does not work at all, and i have tryed to unplug and re-plug it many many times.

hardcore_gamer said:

If people like FPS, then they should buy a PS3 or a Xbox 360.

because playing a fps with a control-pad is sooo much fun...

The Lag said:

because playing a fps with a control-pad is sooo much fun...

It is fun, i don't have any problems with playing a FPS on a console. And i don't get it why so many people whine about console FPS's being hard to control, they really are not once you get use to it.