Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
t.v.

Plutonia 2 soon to be released!

Fredrik said:

It is much better (most of the original maps have been replaced). Firstly, it has over 10 maps by Gusta, which by definition makes it a 5-star WAD. Secondly, the other maps are awesome too.

Wish I was able to contribute something...damn self-projects. I'd be open to Plutonia 3 though ;)

Use3D said:

Wish I was able to contribute something...damn self-projects. I'd be open to Plutonia 3 though ;)

Or maybe Evilution 2.

I'm playing through Plutonia 1 right now in preparation and it makes me want to throw cats at a wall.

Ralphis said:

This project has none of my maps

Well then it's clearly not worth downloading. So much for that.

Fredrik said:

It is much better (most of the original maps have been replaced). Firstly, it has over 10 maps by Gusta, which by definition makes it a 5-star WAD. Secondly, the other maps are awesome too.

Tango said:

Yeah the Gusta maps make it epic.

Who is this Gusta, and why don't I have any of his work on my hard drive already?

Would someone be good enough to tell me of any other wads by this mapper; I am curious to have a look.

Thanks people.

Speaking of good maps, I just had a little play through Thunderpeak. Deserves every bit of praise it got. Amazing level.

TheDarkArchon said:

Kama Sutra

You forgot to mention it's full of win.

Use3D said:

You forgot to mention it's full of win.

I remember playing Kama Sutra on my P200 (when I had shit for a computer) back in 2004 and I must say it is the most epic wad I had played since the classic megawad "epics". not only that, but it was chock-full of dastardly tricks just like TeamTNT would pull in a megawad, along with new tricks discovered since. Remember the map with the small walkway, and how imps would just pop out from nowhere with every step on it?? good times.

It's great to read that the megawad near his completion now.

Btw, just for pure interest.

How many levels have survived since times when the project was under Sam Woodman's maintenance?

Only 4 afaik, 2 of which were reworked as well. I've still got many of them on my HD still. (neither of mine survived so one is now in CC4, the other in the Heretic community wad)

TheDarkArchon said:

Kama Sutra

Heh. I actually finished Kama Sutra just a few months back. Was definitely full of win. This Gusta is quite a mapper. If Plutonia 2 maintains those standards, it should be uber cool.

Thanks people.

This is a great new indeed.
I am sorry I wasn't here for the last months but I'm happy to see how this project has turned into a map pack full of win. To those who were impressed by Plutonia : be afraid, very afraid : epic and hard (less than Alien Vendetta though)

Fiend said:

They sprayed over a "2" in that release date.

Man your stations.

Maybe it's a 7.

Ichor said:

Maybe it's a 7.

It is most certainly not a seven and you are a silly person for suggesting so.

I think they sprayed over a number, but it could also be a letter. Maybe it's just a symbol?

Ooooooh finally. I've been waiting for this ever since I found out about it years back. Bring it on!

I interpret the sprayed-over number as meaning, "It'll be released when it's done," though they expect this to happen during the twenties.