Doom Turns 19, It's One of "Those" Birthdays

Ya blew it, Hobbs.

Happy 19th, Doomers.

Share this post


Link to post
Danarchy said:

Ya blew it, Hobbs.

Happy 19th, Doomers.


Whoa, it's D(a)n! :P

Share this post


Link to post

So what, we got a shit ton of maps to play. Sounds like an early christmas to me!

Share this post


Link to post
40oz said:

So what, we got a shit ton of maps to play. Sounds like an early christmas to me!


Hell yes, a very merry christmas!

Share this post


Link to post
Ralphis said:

Unlike the rest of you barbarians, I forgive Hobbs.

If he chose to host the Cacowards this year, he has a responsibility. Sure, if something serious has come along the way to hinder his duties, fine. But until he reveals his intentions/reasons for delaying this sacred ceremony, he will have a lot of snarling teeth directed at him (just look at my avatar =P ).

Share this post


Link to post

Has anyone been keeping in touch with him? I noticed the last time he posted here was nearly a year ago.

Share this post


Link to post

Such a terrible transgression is unprecedented in our history! For shame, sir, for shame.

Share this post


Link to post

Bloody hell, everyone comes out of the woodwork for the Cacowards, don't they? X-D

Share this post


Link to post
Scuba Steve said:

It brings out the blurst of us.


You stupid monkey!

Share this post


Link to post

Are the cacowards currently being worked on?

Mancubus II said:

but that was not recent enough to comfort one's worries.


When was this exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
GhostlyDeath said:

Are the cacowards currently being worked on?


Yes.

Share this post


Link to post

One more year, and DOOM will be two decades old! I can't wait! Wait, we're doomed on the 21st? :P

Share this post


Link to post
ant said:

One more year, and DOOM will be two decades old! I can't wait! Wait, we're doomed on the 21st? :P

Bring your shotguns and rocket launchers. Mwhahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
LkMax said:

Bring your shotguns and rocket launchers. Mwhahahahaha

Frak those. I will bring my BFG! :P

Share this post


Link to post

I'd like to request a new thread announcing the official plans for the 19th Cacowards, including who has been selected to create them and (about) when we can expect them. This would certainly calm my (our) nerves. As of now an official game plan is unclear. Maybe this has already happened and I missed it somehow. In that case please point me toward it and allow me to insert my foot into my mouth. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Egregor said:

I'd like to request a new thread announcing the official plans for the 19th Cacowards, including who has been selected to create them and (about) when we can expect them. This would certainly calm my (our) nerves. As of now an official game plan is unclear. Maybe this has already happened and I missed it somehow. In that case please point me toward it and allow me to insert my foot into my mouth. :p


Here is where st. Alfonzo, Xaser and I were drafted to write them, which we are currently doing.

Share this post


Link to post

Aye it should definitely be kept as a group effort from now on, then if one person can't/won't do it next year then it won't affect anything to a significant degree.

Share this post


Link to post
kmxexii said:

Here is where st. Alfonzo, Xaser and I were drafted to write them, which we are currently doing.


Ah yes, I was part of that conversation, but it was never clear to me if that suggestion was going to be implemented. Glad to know it was. Between you three the Cacowards should be strong as ever.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now