Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Katarhyne

Return Of The Living Dead

Following the trend of people coming back from the dead and updating their Doom-related sites, Swedish Fish updated his site recently with some (amazingly) Doom-related news. First off, he reviewed Chris Hansens' "CH Retro Episode", which apparently is pretty good, and also, he notes that he's working on a couple of projects, one of which is Paul Corfiatis' Doom 2002 ADO project, and the other of which is a secret. Oooh.

Retro episode wasn't that difficult, like he says in the review. I didn't die in it, and I didn't use save at all.

Personally i think that the Swedish Fish's review was pretty harsh, considering that the whole episode was made by 1 person and in a very short time. No offense to you at all Fish, but I don't think that a reviewer should complain about a certain difficulty level being too hard, if they have only tried it on the hardest difficulty level. Anyway, i agree with some things in your review, and i tip my hat to chris for giving us starved doomers something magnificent to chew on. =)

Personally i think that the Swedish Fish's review was pretty harsh

Nah. The review isn't harsh. SF is just very fussy. He judges everything, including his own stuff, by the same standards. If you know how he is, you'd realize his review is essentially a ringing endorsement for CH Retro :)