Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Sitewatch

• Fanatic has been working away on QDOOM with E3M1 currently about 30% done. He also talks about how much he enjoys the Doomworld comments, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind if all you guys contributed a comment or two. Nor would I. Ahem.

Guest David_A

Can't these discussions be moderated? Deleting some of the garbage on here would make everyones life easier...

Guest Fanatic

Whomever cleaned this, thank you so much! Insults and childish comments are bad stuff for a place like this.

Keep up the good work! These comments sections can be quite helpful. :)

Guest David_A

All the comments disappeared right when I posted that last message... Kinda scared me:)

Guest Stealthy

I cant understand why poeple on here fight so bad. We all stand for the same thing, keeping doom alive, yet when people try to do this by making wads, they get there ass kicked by a mob of pissed of people who think there shit dont stink. I would never advertise one of my wads here just for the pure fact that I dont want to be insulted. And for the people who are trying to build TC's and new levels. Keep up the good work. Dont let these fools bring you down.

Guest Oystein

Keep up your work, Fanatic. I`m really lokking forward to your release of QDooM. The screenshots looks great, and the music really ROCKS!!! C`ya Folks...