Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Mailbag

• Badger's Doom House which features over a dozen Doom Legacy/ZDoom skins unavailable anywhere else and the Badger's House Wad for Boom.
  • Aardappel has some articles up about various topics, the first of which is comparing Doom to Quake 3, why he likes Doom better, and what it means to be a retro gamer.
  • Michael Wallace sent word of Falconer's Rare Files For Doom, which contains the complete collection of DWANGO megawads, and a short history regarding how the wads came to be created. Other unique wads, with abstracts, are there too.

Guest Xenocide

Doesnt have 3 and 9. I need 9 dammit!!

Guest Anonymous User

There is no "dwango3". Just thought you'd like to know. I'm not sure if there is a 9 either...

Guest Mattrim.

DWANGO3 most certainly does exist. Go to http://www.doomworld.com/ricrob/doom2.shtml and scroll down to the very bottom of the page. There is a link to DWANGO3.ZIP.

Guest Anonymous User

I don't know who send that in, but those articles are atleast half a year old if not more (they are columns I did for peejnfribs mapping news site). --Aardappel

Actually I'm the one who made that anonymous post about dwango3. Dwango3 was actually retracted by Aikman because of some bugs. If this is the same version then it's rare - and I do mean rare not like dwango5. They are basically the same levels. Bah! How about comments on my level Matt instead of surfing the DWBS for verbatim errors...

I was gonna say, I remember reading those articles by Aard awhile ago... and remove that Ace Ventura quote from your signature Teppic or I'll slit your limey throat.

Guest Anonymous User

As far as I know, there was no DWANGO9 created.<P> The retraction of DWANGO3, by Aikman, explains why it is usually considered non-existant.

May all your frags be to-gutz,<P> Falconer