Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Skull Tagged

The Skulltag homepage has been updated with some info on the next beta of the multiplayer mod. It should be coming out sometime in the next week, and it'll include proper client/server support, along with many various fixes and additions, including teamplay, CTF, and maybe instagib.

Guest Rhoq

Hey, does anyone see that POTD with the shotgun? That's a little trick that's possible with SkullTag. Learn how, aand go download it!

Guest Anonymous User

How can you do that? Please share your wisdom with the rest of us DOOMERS who want the ultimate shotgun.

Guest Rhoq

Step 1 : Download SkullTag. Step 2 : Send me a screenshot of any game playered therein. (Mail me at smig002@yahoo.com) Step 3 : Go play SkullTag and wait for me to email you back. (I check my email daily, so expect a response by the next day, unless it's a weekend.) Thanks for taking an interest.

Guest Rhoq

BTW, the preceding statement will apply to anyone, so all may feel free to email me.

Guest Psycho

BTW that originally worked in ZDOOM. There was a POTD a while ago that looked like a blue and green sphere of particles (kinda).

Yeah... freeze mode was originally done by the Cajun bot guy (which was done in ZDoom, which is why it has freeze mode), so it probably works in his original Legacy version, too.