Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Play It Again, Sam ...

If this isn't proof that nobody can leave Doom, I don't know what is.

you cannot leave, because of those gigantic white spheres that float after you and absorb you if you try! Welcome back no. 35...

Guest Captain Napalm

Sadly people have made the jump from Doom to Real Life and the one that really springs to mind is Iikka. Man his levels were great, but he didn´t really make it as he made a Doom level last year. :) No one truly escapes, they are only hiatus. ;)

Doom on eh?

Guest Captain Napalm

Actually that is a reference to "The Prisoner" or more likely that episode of Simpsons. ;)

Guest Busted Corpse

the simpsons did a prisoner takeoff? cool.

Guest recidivus

There's a bit of a difference between Everybody Dies (a 32-level megawad with a 1MB resource file) and this little 6-level thing I'm doing just for fun...

I think all the good Doom ideas that could be applied to doom2.exe have already been done. It's all ZDoom now. So these aren't NORMAL Doom levels, it's something completely different and a little special. It's not going to be a classic -- hell, I doubt if you'll even remember it in a year -- but it's short, fun to make, and I'm sure it will be a blast to play.

And just to head off the questions, yes, it's for doom2.exe, and no, i'm not interested in full-scale ZDoom level editing.

I know I won't be setting a standard here, but if I do, it won't be for ground-breaking quality... maybe it will set one for innovation, and it will definitely set one for fun.

Guest recidivus

Also, it will come with a cookie.