Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

POTD

LOL...

you compare a relativly heavy and big laptop to a light and handy-small gameboy advance, which you can put in the smallest of your pockets? hah! no chance for your 233Mhz...

Guest Zeurkous

There's some interesting stuff in Lings dir...

De Zeurkous
-----------

Friggin' Machines!

Guest Captain Napalm

I would estimate half of the community needs as they probably don´t own at least one of these games/Addons whatever legally. I myself don´t own Final Doom and will probably buy it just because Doom is my favourite game.

Guest gems

doometallica how much would u pay for a doom1/udoom box? i know one guy has the udoom and another has doom1 i think, maybe its doom2..and another has final doom..dont have neither myself....heh

Guest Battle_Zealot

Well, i´m not sure have they released the CD Collector´s edition: Doom?
if so, I MUST HAVE IT!!

I notice many people are going to buy this.
Is everyone rich apart from me?
I have about 50p to last until payday.

Guest DooMetallicA

ShadyXMR: the link is dead. got another one?

inferno_45: my order is 1-doom, 2-penis, 3-metallica, 4-food

w@velength: in most cases I am

Captain Napalm: the only doom I've ever owned illegally(and can admit it), is doom 1, but I bought it and all the rest.

gems: I'd pay whatever I have, which is nothing. but im looking for the full thing. game + box and still packaged by plastic.

Guest DooMetallicA

ShadyXMR: the link is dead. got another one?

inferno_45: my order is 1-doom, 2-penis, 3-metallica, 4-food

w@velength: in most cases I am

Captain Napalm: the only doom I've ever owned illegally(and can admit it), is doom 1, but I bought it and all the rest.

gems: I'd pay whatever I have, which is nothing. but im looking for the full thing. game + box and still packaged by plastic.

Guest Zack

I never liked Doom 64. It was almost nothing like the PC version or even any other ports...I always considered it a cheesy sequel to the SNES version but not to the original.

ShadyXMR: heh. THey weren't very lost episodes to me. I saw them sitting at Barnes & Noble bookstore for many many years, glued to the inside back cover of a thick walkthrough book.

It was the first time I ever saw a game come included with its own walkthrough, pretty pathetic :P

Adam's right anyway though, they aren't really official in any way. Much like Maximum Levels for Doom 2

doom64 is a very deep game with a truely doomish ambiance. don't filth your mouth by saying ignorant bluntness about a game you never played, even less finish.

Guest Zack

"Filthing my mouth by saying something ignorant" would be this: Doom 64 sucks. It's the stupidest thing there ever could be. Jesus christ what a lame game. Goddamn.

How is saying that I don't like something in any possible way "ignorant?"

I'm very much aware that Doom 64 has a Doomy feeling but that has nothing to do with the facts I was laying down: The engine is different. The enemies are different. The music is different. These are all things I HAVE experienced and can honestly say I don't like, and could care less about how great the levels are halfway through the entire game.

Guest DooMetallicA

im with you buddy, its an ok game, but it shouldnt have been called doom. maybe something different like....i dunno, but every time i play it, it just doesnt feel like a "doom" experience. it feels more like quake than anything to me.

the collectors edition may be a rip off, but i dont give a damn, im buyin it just cuz i love doom. its gonna sit around for about 30 years and 30 years from now ill look at it still in its package and untouched and think, "got-damn that was a good game, if there are still fans(besides me), i could make a lot of money with this baby".

Guest Seyss

I need this wallpaper!

Guest DooMetallicA

Die, I'm from Hell.

This sucks that this "Collector's Edition" doesn't come with shit. Does it even have the dos versions of Doom? I already got Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, Final Doom, and Master Levels all separately, so I'm not getting Doom CE. UD and ML came with posters. Too bad someone scratched up my UD and my Doom 2 is a funky v1.666. It's a legitimate version that Dehacked 3.0a (Yes I know there's a v3.1) mistakes for the pirate, but id's patches work OK.

At least some people will finally get ahold of Doom. Anyone know if you can turn on autorun in Windows Doom? With the dos versions you just edit default.cfg and set to joyb_speed to 51.

I noticed that noone answered a question of DooMetallica's. 3DO Real Multiplayer was a console that floppped. I think there were similiar systems by three different companies that played the same games - Panasonic, Goldstar, and I can't remember.

Yeah panisonic and Goldstar also made 3DOs. I still would like to get my hands on on. I've heard that the goldstar 3DO was the best, but then this is the 3DO were are talking about...

Guest JMAN

i bought doom ce cuz i couldn't fuckin find ud anywhere. the first time i played doom wuz on a virtual reality system at a fair like 9 years ago. a year later, i bought a single episode,knee deep in the dead on a floppy disk. since then, i looked for UD forever. i bought two copies for the mac, one i opened and the other i kept sealed, but couldn't play them. so i just bought DOOM CE for the first doom.thats the best one anyway.

Guest JMAN

now, i just bought all three original doom episodes on seperate floppies, in seperate cases. i'm not gonna even open this shit!

Guest JMAN

i'm suprised though about final doom. id put so much work into that game; 64 fuckin levels, and it's not even popular! doom 2 is even more popular!

Guest DooMetallicA

what does CE and UD mean? im thinkin, Ultimate Doom and....???

Guest DooMetallicA

...how could i have missed that....

Gawd you guys, stop arguing. Nobody is right; nobody wins when kids are getting shot up in school because of this stupid game.

WTF would you buy Collectors Doom when you already have the Dooms? Gawd
Second what kind of person puts their penis as the second most important thing in their life? what do you mastrubate every ten minutes or something? sick