Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

DANGed Demos

Watch who you are talking to, gaining experience by watching other people play is for pussies anyhow. Those experts at least "most of them", gained they're experience through they're own development skills. Doom has been out for 8 years and if you guys aren't skilled enough that's your own presumptuous acquisition and a false one at that. Don't bother me anymore.

for all who thinks watching demos are boring, I suggest you go to the TAS (tool-assisted) demo site and download 30uv1617.lmp (all of doom2 completed in 16 minutes 17 seconds on skill 4). Then you'll see one hilarious run with every trick in the book. Dont forget to breathe once in a while, I almost did...

Guest Virgil_

Is it just me or has there not been any news on doomworld since friday..?

as erik said, it's a TAS demo. using a port that allows you to re-record portions of the demo (and other stuff), though the actual (no-help-at-all) doom2 speed movie record is also incredible, as its done in less than 1/2 an hour (that means less than a minute per map). check out the compet-n site (the news post above)

I already have been working on improving Anders e4m2 tyson. My strategy is to punch out the barons at the yellow switch and use the cyberdemon to kill the cacos(not until the very end.) With this method it is a bit harder since there isn't much room to punch out 3 barons, and the level is already pretty hard. I got frustrated and started doing classic episode runs instead.