Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SyntherAugustus

eternity and zdoom

when i played that crackers and tea wad on eternity i notcied that the pixel spray feature in zdoom was in eternity. what other zdoom features does eternity have?

well, for one. It have Boom support Just like zdoom. and it can load Doom wads. and it have all the same weapons as zdoom. and it can zdooms Bex and dehacked system. Dehacked is a system that zdoom developed to make it possible to edit the maps. and Boom is a set of features that zdoom developed.

o_o

kristus said:

well, for one. It have Boom support Just like zdoom. and it can load Doom wads. and it have all the same weapons as zdoom. and it can zdooms Bex and dehacked system. Dehacked is a system that zdoom developed to make it possible to edit the maps. and Boom is a set of features that zdoom developed.

o_o

dehacked was developed long before zdoom or any source ports and has nothing to do with editing the maps.

esayeek said:

dehacked was developed long before zdoom or any source ports and has nothing to do with editing the maps.

No it wasn't. ZDoom developed dehacked on it's own.

esayeek said:

Uh, I THINK EBOLA WAS BEING SARCASTIC!

The only features that Eternity has that correspond directly to zdoom are the particles and particle fountain mapthings. Anything else in common between the ports has either come from a common code lineage such as BOOM, or from my efforts along my own direction. For instance, Eternity supports many of the Heretic and Hexen mapthing flags such as PUSHABLE and REFLECTIVE, but it implements them in a slightly different way than zdoom -- instead of adding them to the Bits field in DeHackEd, you use a new field called Bits2.

And no, DeHackEd and BOOM features were not invented by zdoom, they're just yankin' your chain :P

yanking you chain = pulling your leg = making a joke which you do not understand, since youre a newbie.

Edit: i'm not a newbie. I'm elite.

Quasar said:

And no, DeHackEd and BOOM features were not invented by zdoom, they're just yankin' your chain :P

YUO LIARAR!!!!?()!=%)(!=)"$!!!!!!!11

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

... When is Zdoom 1.23 final coming ? I wanna play Daedalus, dammit.

bigbadgangsta said:

Why the hell does everyone compare Eternity with ZDooM?!

Because Eternity is better and people are jelous! Or because Eternity has particles and some other things that zdoom has and people like to compare things...

The comparison between Eternity and ZDoom is a good thing since ZDoom is probably the most successful port. Now we'll see if Eternity beats it :P

Will Etearnaty worek with Dom III?

What I want to sea in Etirnady is s a rockat luncher that shots three missliles! And the BFG liek in Quack 2, it was bettar.

(I uesd to be on hare as Deamon Hunter)

Ultraviolet said:

Will Etearnaty worek with Dom III?

What I want to sea in Etirnady is s a rockat luncher that shots three missliles! And the BFG liek in Quack 2, it was bettar.

(I uesd to be on hare as Deamon Hunter)

YESH BUTT ONLEE IF QUOOSER WANTS IT TOOOOO!

LOLOL AND A 5 BARREEELLED SHOTGUNN 2?! QUAKE 2 RLZ!

WOW, YOU DESVEFVEVR A MEDEL!!!!!

Heh...
Wasn't there an online archive of Demon Hunter's posts somewhere? I KNOW Tarin used to have a URL to it...

YEH I WNAT TEH ETATNRNITY TO BE SO JUTS LIKE ZDMOOM/. TAT WIOULD BE AEWSOEM11111!