Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

Out of Body experience

Okay, then get a long little wire that's live, stick in your ear and jam it around in there for a while until you feel something. I'm looking forward to hearing how it turns out.

AndrewB said:

Okay, then get a long little wire that's live, stick in your ear and jam it around in there for a while until you feel something. I'm looking forward to hearing how it turns out.

Captain Sarcasm strikes again!

there is a type of helmet which can do that. it has several electromagnetic electrodes on its out side that can be aligned over different portions of the head. at the same time the helmet blocks as much 'interfernce' as possible( all the radio waves, cellphones, and other shit goes throught your brain too) the electrodes fire in and order simulateing brain waves. this causes many bizzar feeling and effects.
such as:
paranoia
bliss
fear
hallouinations
voices
paralisis( shutting down body movemnet, a safty part of the brain which is suppose to happen once you fall asleep)
memory fragmentation( causes a 'flashback' but memories run together)
it may also be able to unlock memories, currently it is being used to study brain fireing patterns and such.
i would like to personaly try the thing out.

You don't need no wires or a helmet to expirience it. Out of body expiriences are achived through meditation, or just pain sleeping. Did no one ever watch Mighty Max?

Sephiroth said:

there is a type of helmet which can do that...

why have i not heard of this helmet?

Coopersville said:

Mighty Max

Hmmmmmmmm, I swear I recollect that name from like 6 years ago...hmmmm......................Wasn't it that little mouse dude? Or am I just slipping deeper and deeper into insanity...