Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VileSlay

halloween!

halloween, my favorite time of the year is, aproaching. so does anybody have any plans? what kind of costume are you gonna are you gonna put on?

I was gonna be a ringwraith, but dont have the money to get/make a good costume. so I'm gonna be my alter-ego again. I will try to get some pics posted when halloween comes around.

I was a psycho last year (chocky skin, "EM PLEH" written on my head and I was carrying around a real dog skull.) This year I'm just gonna be a ghost, it's the only costume now that'll hide my age and fit at my height. The ghost is the ultimate costume since you can be anyone who has died. I think I'll be Tu Pac.

AndrewB said:

If I can find enough purple balloons, I'm going to be the grapes of wrath.

rofl

Seeded or seedless?

to bad my birthday is on october the 30th. hm.. influx of gifts and massiv influx of candy and stomach aches.

o yah, ill be 18

happy future b-day kain.

here is a link to a photo taken last year at the greenwich village halloween parade in NYC. I had to darken it so you can see the makeup a little clearer. the flash kinda muted it because of the dead-guy-grey makeup. thats what I'll look like this year. hopefully I'll get more pics with better quality this year.

Hey...that's pretty good

I plan to drive around in the Fishy Van with my best buds and add to the mayhem. I don't know what i'm gonna be...maybe i'll dress as *COUGH*Baseball*COUGH* Batman and beat the shit outta people who beat the shit outta ppl

Last year some hickasses burnt down a historic church. If i see any shit like that going down...

Coopersville
This year I'm just gonna be a ghost...

My dad is dressing up as a ghost to this year. I found a white sheet and fitting pointy hat in his room. When I asked him about it he got all defensive about it... weird...

m0l0t0v said:

My dad is dressing up as a ghost to this year. I found a white sheet and fitting pointy hat in his room. When I asked him about it he got all defensive about it... weird...

:P

The last halloweens I took part in involved me and a few of my friends dressing in black cloaks and hoods, and equipping ourselves with paintballs. Ah, the memories, and the pissed of kids in austin powers costumes splattered with paint.

Last year I went to a slipknot concert, and this year I'm going to a mushroomhead concert. That's my halloween.

here is a link to a photo taken last year at the greenwich village halloween parade in NYC.

Yeah, I looked like that last year, accept for the writing on my head and candy should be in that hand.

My uncle and his buddies wear something like that and they usually burn giant t's with people made of burlap sacks and leaves during Halloween. They asked if I wanted to join them one year but their ghost costumes are too itcy and they only serve white bread and potatoes insted of candy... :/

I didnt dress up as anything last year, and Im not gunna this year...However I am going to a party, so I guess I'll have to put Something on....I'll probably just go as I am and say that Im dressed up as a loner.

Besides, with this Diabetes, I cant have the candy :P

I'm going as sort of a modern Berserker. I'm just going to a friend's house to give candy to kids, so I'm going to bring one of my metal swords along.

Suggestions:
Go as the toilet paper man. wrap yourself up in toilet paper, wear a toilet seat around your neck and threaten to wipe kids off of the face of the earth.

Go as a zit. Paint your nose red and spew whipped cream at people

Beat the shit out of anyone dressed as a terrorist or osama bin laden/Saddam Hussein.

I made my own costume of Megatron (from the original Transformers) a few years ago. It was made almost completely out of cardboard and it fell apart, but I was damn proud of it.

Nothing. Just handing out candies again this year.

On the 29th my english class is going downtown to see a play version of Dracula.

[EDIT]Oh BTW to anyone else living in Canada, MuchMoreMusic is showing Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight on halloween.

DOOM Anomaly said:

Besides, with this Diabetes, I cant have the candy :P

Sucks

I went to this place called the halloween adventure today. it's a store devoted to costumes, magic, and goth stuff. there was a costume for starship troopers: chronicles of the roughnecks that would have been perfect for the doom guy :) unfortunately it was only available in kid sizes :( oh well.

I'm gonna go as Jack Chick and tell all the little kids how they're going to Hell and I'm not. :P

I'm going as......myself >:-]
Oh wait! I'm too old to celebrate Helloween and besides....
I don't care!

I'm going to do nothing, since Halloween isn't followed by virtually anyone here at all. Even if it was, I consider myself far too old to get involved.

In a way I'm kinda happy that Halloween never existed when I was a kid. We have another celebration here where you get to dress yourself like whatever/whoever you please and you get sweets too, so I didn't miss out on that part, but I didn't have to go through that unpleasant humiliation of knocking on other people's doors and chant "Trick or treat" at the risk of getting yelled at by some ol' fart :-)
I absolutely HATE to enter the property of other people uninvited.

This "halloween", whatever arbitrary American invention that is, I'll be sitting in my room, by my computer.

dsm said:

In a way I'm kinda happy that Halloween never existed when I was a kid. We have another celebration here where you get to dress yourself like whatever/whoever you please and you get sweets too, so I didn't miss out on that part, but I didn't have to go through that unpleasant humiliation of knocking on other people's doors and chant "Trick or treat" at the risk of getting yelled at by some ol' fart :-)
I absolutely HATE to enter the property of other people uninvited.

Yeah, instead we get to smash up things with baseball bats. No shit. :)