Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VileSlay

scary movies

Along-side real scary movies I also love Comedy-Horrors...Such as Delamorte Delamore, C.H.U.D 2, Hammer Horror movies an the such....:) I just love being scared.

I never understood how Event Horizon ever became popular. I just thought it was yet another BS big-budget Hollywood shitfest, like Pitch Black. Oh wow, some people are strung up, shredded, and torn to peices; didn't Hellraiser do that FIFTEEN YEARS AGO?

I tend to watch a lot of horror movies, although 99% of them aren't scary (shocking? sure). Zombie movies are a favorite, especially Dawn of the Dead (excellent flick on many levels). I really like Hellraiser I&II, but 3,4,5 are odious.

The only movie to scare me in recent times was The Exorcist... I watched it for the first time at home when I was alone, at night (we live out in the middle of nowhere, too). I can honestly say that movie did spook me quite a bit, although the ending wasn't quite so shocking since it's been cliched in tons of other movies/shows. I can't believe no one has mentioned it yet.

Pitch Black (not really horror but sorta fits) and Event horixon (icanmot spel for shti)