Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Help! The new Simpsons episode starts in an hour!

Futurama is better than the Simpsons IMO, but the knobs at Channel 7 in Australia have only shown up to half way through the second season, and stopped showing them about 1.5-2 years ago.

GooberMan said:
Futurama is better than the Simpsons IMO, but the knobs at Channel 7 in Australia have only shown up to half way through the second season, and stopped showing them about 1.5-2 years ago.

it's got sold to one of the pay TV networks.

I liked "bart vs lisa vs the third grade" actually. I will even go so far to say it's the best episode of the past 4 seasons. Well. Maybe not. "The bart wants what it wants" was good, too.

NiGHTMARE said:

The should have axed the Simpsons, not Futurama darn it.

Futurama is running on its fifth season now...

I only watch TV while eating my dinner or if there happens to be a good movie on.
Screw all those low-down tv series.

Yeah, the new simpsons sucked very blowfully. They're just getting bad, I wonder when the next "grandpa-gets-a-girlfriend" episode is gonna be? <sarcasm>I FUCKING LOVE THOSE EPISODES!</sarcasm>. As of late I've been enjoying futurama more than the simpsons...it's just gotten so predictably lame. As for Family Guy, I really didn't like it when it first came on, but last year I think it was, I actually started enjoying it. Nice that they cancelled it right after I started watching it, way to go fox! Eh, oh well, I really don't watch that much TV anyways, so I'll be fine.