Are you watching it?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Are you watching it?

• Yes-- Best. Show. Ever.
    • Yes-- Nothing better on.
    • No-- Who cares?
    • No-- We don\'t have it.
    • WTF is it?!?

Well, if you get the scifi channel, you know what I'm talking about. Remember Roswell? Area 51? Little gray men? It's all here, and BELIEVEABLE!! I have never seen anything so realistic; it could very well be happening as we speak. This has truly got to be one of Spielburg's best works. Do you believe in aliens?

Yeah I personally believe in aliens, but no, I've not seen the show.
:|

i just got done watching and i will agree it rocks, though i dont think it is his greatest work. the show is very good and kept you asking what the fuck does that have to do with anything, but it explained it all. like the old cirus dude. anyway at first it was kinda hard to fallow, so to really understand the people u have to watch it from the start. I have always liked the alien type movies however the best ones are usally in the b-movie section of the video store. i was surprised at how well the series fallowed thru, infact cant wait until tomarrow night. anyway if u do like science fiction/alien stuff check it out. however it would do best to see the first 2 episodes, they start at 7:00pm est time tomarrow, or right now.

as for believeing in aliens, well yes. but not all the government stuff. infact everyone in my family believes in alien, except mom who thinks they're god or angles or demons. thought i am not some big die hard fallower. i once saw a real crop circle, if u could call it that. except there were no crops and it was burned 4 inches into the ground. it was behind my grand paerents home. it was a sysmbol similar the the circle/line power icon(the deal on most switches) except the circle part was a long oval. anyway it was never on the news, mainly because it was in the ass of nowere. strangly the night it happened everyone fell asleep early, excpet me. i remember waking up to get a drink, but at that age i alway woke my grandparents to help(that house is very creepy). this time i did not wake them. as i finished downing the water i see a orange red green glow in the field. didnt think anything of it, infact i thought it was just the farm house about a mile out. i could only see the glow because the back yard is inclosed by a 10ft high solid wood fence(like a fort). the next morning before i could ask anyone about it my grandfather told us to go into the field.

people like that story for some reason, i dont usally think about it and it never really creeped me out

I saw a crop circle once, but it said "Howdy" near it.

Oh yeah, does anyone know just how many episodes are in this? I think we're on the 7th in my town.

if u have not seen it take a look, and this should rub your interest. A scene involving a hampster is quite humorous, you will bust a 'gut' when u see it. after u see the scene be sure to clean off the screen and the soiled plate in the microwave.