Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

Most under rated game...

X-Wing : Alliance
Homeworld
X : Beyond the Frontier

2D fighting games!

Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Last Blade 1/2, Samurai Shodown series, Capcom's Marvel games, etc...

Doom
Klonoa
Brave Fencer Musashi
Final Fantasy Tactics
Legend of Mana
Those Lucasarts point\click games

Wing Commander: Privateer. Not the lame Privateer 2. The first one.

Chuck Yeager's Air Combat. Words cannot describe just how much fun this game is. Pure genius.

Lunar. A wonderful RPG for the Sega CD. The best game ever released on that system.

I agree with Nanami about FF Tactics and Einhander. Both have been in my collection for a long time. Another one I very much liked was Suikoden (also for the PSX). Magician Lord for the Neo Geo was a sleeper-hit as well. But for most under rated game, my personal pick is Rygar for the NES. Still ranks in my top 25 games.

final fantasy tactics wasn't liked due to the learning curve, but once you start moving in the game, you can't stop playing. and the best thing is, it is cheap to buy. but I sold my PSone in the summer with it.

i agree with these:
homeworld(and cataclysm) those games kicked ass. i cant wait for homeworld 2. i am not even a a person who likes those kind of games. what got me was the graphics and the fact it is 3d.

parasite eve I&II: though i like II better i love 1. infact before i had a PC i tried to find PE for the PC. first game i bought for the PS1.

Alice: dark, bloody and pshyco. all the things a growing body needs. loved the dark hellish theme of this game.

Anachronox: good but its downfall was the fact Ionstorm made it and after the daikatana disaster. though it does have a few bugs/oddities i hate(like unable to quite game in battle)

Silent hill II: god love the graphics and story of this game. so twisted and so evil, almost on par with alice(but alice had more gore). plus it has the best game villian i have seen yet, pyrimid head.

however i dont agree with whoever said "every PSX game" because there are bad games. in fact because the Playstation systems have so many games out, there is a truck load of horrible, bad, nasty, and just retarded games for them. also here is my list of bad games

shag-fu: ok lame, retarded, stupid. few other words some this awful pice of trash up. god it sucked ass.

brittney's dance beat: ok lame, but not as bad as shaq-fu mind you. aimed i guess at younger hip teen girls, who mainly never touch a game system. cant belive there is even a GBA version

poop collector, ok that isn't its name. i dont remeber the name of this odd game, but it involved picking up poop. buggy and lame. i dont rember if it was a sega or nintendo game, hell may have even been in the arcade.

many countless others like bass fishing and butt spanking fit here too

Silent Hill 1

Final Fantasy VI , VII , VIII , IV

Crono Trigger

Doom 1 , Doom II,

Sin was really good

and of course Starcraft! thats a Godly game

Hicks said:

Silent Hill 1

Final Fantasy VI , VII , VIII , IV

Crono Trigger

Doom 1 , Doom II,

Sin was really good

and of course Starcraft! thats a Godly game

WTF? Nost of those games werent underrated at all. Sure they were great, but you just named a few major hits. Surprised FF V wasnt mentioned though.

Heh, Silent Hill is the only Playstation game I own, 'cept I dont own a playstation itself.

Here's another one I just remembered, M.C. Kids (NES). For those who never saw it, it was basically a big McDonalds commercial. Pretty cool and funky though.

I thought the most underrated game ever was Great Giana Sisters. But it wasn't as underrated (really!) as Little Computer People, under Amiga users better known as House on a Disk.

scorpion said:

I thought the most underrated game ever was Great Giana Sisters. But it wasn't as underrated (really!) as Little Computer People, under Amiga users better known as House on a Disk.

Heh. That absolutely ruled. But I'm not sure if it qualifies as a "game".

Disorder said:

Blakestone: Aliens of gold.

???
That game sucked so much that I really regretted that I took the time to install it - the only remotely interesting weapon in that game was that gun that launched some orange ball and made several adjacent targets get hurt by some explosion, and all the weapons looked like toy guns, plus the game was too colourful.

Jonathan said:

Dynamite Heady

Isn't that the game on the Genesis where that dude has a head attached by a spring or something? And you can like shoot your head at enemies? If it is, I remember that one! That was a great game.

Jonathan said:

Dynamite Heady

Yeah that game was pretty awesome, especially the boss that you fought on that rotating platform in a pseudo 3D environment. Too bad I was never able to beat the last boss.

Conkers Bad Fur Day: god, that game was hilarious!
Tribes: best teamplay game ever. Tribes2 was also good.

Most of my other choices have been mentioned already.

timmie said:

Conkers Bad Fur Day: god, that game was hilarious!

I've yet to play that. What's it for, and where can I get it?

ravage said:

I've yet to play that. What's it for, and where can I get it?

N64, I don't know where to get it though.

I rented it once, and it is so funny and whatnot. the amount of speech and stuff makes you wonder how it all fits. good times.

scorpion said:

I have Little Computer People on C64, and wasn't Giana Sisters in trouble for being a Mario clone? In fact I think I have the Giana Sisters that was turned into Mario for C64. All originals (pirates) too, no emulators. the C64 has a ton of underrated games, so does Sega Saturn.

Fallout series Fallout 1,2 & Tactics
The best pc 2d game I've ever played
It's a shame it doesn't get the recognition it deserves:(

dsm said:

???
That game sucked so much that I really regretted that I took the time to install it - the only remotely interesting weapon in that game was that gun that launched some orange ball and made several adjacent targets get hurt by some explosion, and all the weapons looked like toy guns, plus the game was too colourful.

Back then I believe it was my first experience with an FPS so it was all new to me. Anyway, I don't remember the game that clearly anymore. You might be right.