Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IMJack

It's a Secret!

Megalyth said:

There's a way to the dopefish room in Q2 without using noclip.
After you destroy the reactor, a secret door is opened (can't remember which level, but it requires some backtracking). There are two pools of water somewhere. Under the water in one of them, there's an open panel.

I'm sure there are hints about this on the net somewhere, I don't feel like looking though.

There was also that one other seceret. I think it was Carmacks room, complete with an old y2k computer + Doom logo on a brick wall, and other stuff. I think it was in the last part of the game, what, palace thing? You got there through a wrecked opening (swimming through sludge) It's vague, but there.

Most pointless secret ever: If any of you have played Banjo Kazooie for the N64, you've probably heard of the hidden eggs and the ice key. These are shown after you beat the game 100%. In order the get these you have to enter cheat codes, and because of the way you have to enter the codes to get the eggs to appear, you have to enter two more codes to open up the levels so you can enter the codes for the last 2 eggs to appear. If you enter any more real codes in besides the 2 that you need, your save games will be erased. After you dash around getting all 6 or 7 eggs and the ice key you realize that they have no purpose at all and you can never use them for anything.

ravage said:

There was also that one other seceret. I think it was Carmacks room, complete with an old y2k computer + Doom logo on a brick wall, and other stuff. I think it was in the last part of the game, what, palace thing? You got there through a wrecked opening (swimming through sludge) It's vague, but there.

The final secret in Q2 rocks! After you beat the Makron, you go down in that ammo room under the arena and now there's a large crack in a wall, shoot it and you'll get to the id gallery with portraits of all the idders at that time (well...ok, a few of them have no portrait), each portrait have a switch or trigger that activates something funny.

at the end of the hall is a ladder leading down to the big bad Tank pimp and his iron maiden hookers with their tortured marine slaves :-P

EllipsusD said:

Most pointless secret ever: If any of you have played Banjo Kazooie for the N64, you've probably heard of the hidden eggs and the ice key. These are shown after you beat the game 100%. In order the get these you have to enter cheat codes, and because of the way you have to enter the codes to get the eggs to appear, you have to enter two more codes to open up the levels so you can enter the codes for the last 2 eggs to appear. If you enter any more real codes in besides the 2 that you need, your save games will be erased. After you dash around getting all 6 or 7 eggs and the ice key you realize that they have no purpose at all and you can never use them for anything.

The secrets were supposed to be linked with Banjo-Tooie somehow, but that never happened. (Btw, those two games are among the best ever).

"You want to wash Wang, or watch Wang wash wang?"

LOL! I remember that...if you got too rowdy she'd pull out an uzi and shoot you a few times

I've never actually done it, but there's a secret in maniac mansion where you'd (pick 1 of 2 characters who was sick enough) and steal a guy's pet hampster, put it in the microwave and the guy would get really mad if he found it. I think you could do something with it, but i forget exactly what. This was only possible in the first ~10 000 carts sold i believe.