Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Don't like how your thread is going?

Users can close their own threads, for all of you that did not know that.

Admin options is found at the bottom of a thread.

"Use with moderation."

I have a feeling some people are going to abuse this privelage. :(

WTF...and all this time people have been bitching about not being able to delete their threads when all this time that has been there...

Is this something that was recently unlocked or has it always been possible?

Vulg@r said:

Is this something that was recently unlocked or has it always been possible?

I believe it was recently unlocked by an unknown someone after Ling's departure. I am probably wrong though, it's what I heard on IRC.

I don't like the feature, starting a thread doesn't imply ownership over any following posts in my opinion. It should be reserved to admins/mods only.

myk said:

I don't like the feature, starting a thread doesn't imply ownership over any following posts in my opinion. It should be reserved to admins/mods only.

Basically, it goes like this. Instead of allowing a user to delete the entire thread, losing people's posts, they can close the thread, saving those posts but still ending the thread.

Can we do the other shit too, like stick our own threads? Heh, that would rule.

BBG said:

Basically, it goes like this. Instead of allowing a user to delete the entire thread, losing people's posts, they can close the thread, saving those posts but still ending the thread.

I see. Well, if it were up to me a no deletion/no closing policy would be fine (as far as normal users go.)

myk said:

I agree with this.

Archvile46 said:

Can we do the other shit too, like stick our own threads? Heh, that would rule.

Nope, sorry.

Uh, it's been like this for months and months, and apparently none of you ever noticed, so I don't see the big deal.