1. 1. Who would win? (In your opinion)

• Sonic
    • Mario
    • Neither
    • They wouldn\'t fight.
    • I don\'t give a flying flip.
    • No.

EllipsusD said:

He can go super or hyper, but it takes 7 chaos emeralds, and 7 super emeralds for that to happen.

If you play a couple of tunes on the sound test in the right order...

DOOM Anomaly said:
Well, basically just in general, its hard, cause the shows gave them different characteristics than the games, and the games keep upgrading them. I mean, Sonic gains more forms like Hyper Sonic and all that, and what does Mario gain? A water pump...sad. In the games, yes, takes a few secs to get to full speed and spin dash at full takes a few secs but previded, it doesnt matter, cause Mario cant touch Sonic when hes preparing a spin-dash cause he is spinning, with all his spikes. Also, Alls Sonic has to do is have at least 1 ring at all times, and hes invinsable. Its a tough decision, but I really think Sonic would win, not cause I am a total Sonic Freak and not so much Mario, but because I actually feel he has the atvantage, cause he has better abilities.

Overall I do tend to agree with you. Sonic would win against Mario in most situations (though if Sonic were charging for a spin dash, a fireball would still hurt him). Really, if they both were at their base powers, if Mario tried to jump on Sonic, all Sonic would have to do is jump un underneith Mario. Like I said, though, I was just posting for the sake of argument.

well, considering SEGA IS DEAD (bought by a shitty amusements company that makes those soft-toy-crane-grab-things), I'd say mario won morons.

darknation said:

well, considering SEGA IS DEAD (bought by a shitty amusements company that makes those soft-toy-crane-grab-things), I'd say mario won morons.

We're talking Mario and Sonic, not SEGA and Nintendo, Sonic is still made as is Mario, so Sonic isn't dead. :D

Epyo said:

and a Sonic game for (GC I think) is in the works. IIRC

There has already been a Sonic on GC; Sonic Adventure/Battle 2, and Soon enough, Sonic Adventure DX for GC. :D

darknation said:

SEGA's still making video games, dumpkoff. They may have conceded the console war, but that's it. Who really cares who owns 'em now?

darknation said:

You fools, clinging to your impotent false idols when God is dead.

Oh hush. :P

As long as Sonic n all the Sonic jazz is still made like it always has been, I'm happy. :D

Sega not doing consoles, the death of SNK (some Korean company is supposed to take over KOF), Nintendo changing its GBA right after I bought one...

Why bother with the new shit?

I wonder... Has Sonic ever been the villian in a game? I know Mario has (guess which one).