Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Submerge

Simple Genetic Fluke? Or something far more sinister?

Do you think cats are evolving thumbs?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think cats are evolving thumbs?

• Yeah, can\'t see why not.
    • No. They are just freaks
    • Don\'t care. I love fuzzy kitties though
    • I hate cats and this poll.
    • What the hell is this? You make no sense.

Sephiroth declared:

cats are alright but pussy is better.

And that, my friends, makes me a happy person ;)

I am not a red-furred cat, dammit. And Tykocell, I stole your gun. :P

everything will evovle thimbs sooner or later. we probobly wont be around since we will nuke ourselves to kingdum come. most people dont know M@d servival skillz. they will simply survive. and , other things will be as intelligent as us. its just a way of life. i remember reading a book and it showed a raptor(dinosour) if they where still alive today. it would look like us but with big eyes and skales. creepty. but some monkey dont need some, because they would simply be in the way. try reaching for a tree, flying through the air, and your thumb snapping off because it was in the way?

Demons Hand said:

Since when?

I am a red-furred dog who acts like a cat. Big difference. I get the best of both worlds. :)

The idiots who kill cats will probably get killed by cats. This will improve the global gene pool. Smart cats == better humanity.

toadchrist said:

see, i've thought of the whole intelligent-cats-that-kill-cat-killing-humans thing. that's why i'm killing even more now. i figure if i wipe them out totally, they can't evolve and fuck with me anymore. so i hardly think i'm the 'idiot' in this situation. the cats are the ones who have to evolve to kill ME, after all. i don't even really have to think about it anymore. i just keep baiting all my bear traps. (i realize that bear traps don't kill the cats instantly, but i mean, hey. i don't mind if the little bastards suffer a little. especially since i know they'd do the same to me if they weren't so stupid.) so don't worry, guys. i've got this cat problem all under control.

Do you realize that by killing off those stupid enough to get into your traps, you're only helping them evolve?

I really hope you two are just bullshitting. Shooting and killing defenceless animals for fun is about as sick as one can get. If you really have to kill something at least kill humans.

Preferrably starting from yourself.

sethsez said:

Um... maybe it's just someone's pet who ran away and the owners are looking for it. People like you suck, but nobody's shooting you because of it.

If he shoots someone's cat, they just might.

Espi said:

I really hope you two are just bullshitting. Shooting and killing defenceless animals for fun is about as sick as one can get. If you really have to kill something at least kill humans.

Preferrably starting from yourself.

I would love to kill people. The problem is, it's difficult to have a successful career of killing people. Unless you're as brilliant as the Zodiac Killer you generally get caught. Now, with defenseless animals there is almost no punishment. Sure if they CATCH you there is, but getting someone for cat killing is hard. Mainly because not many care enough to send out a forensic team to discover who put that cat into a bear trap.

As for Toadchrist killing himself, I know he enjoys the suffering of others more than his own... so dont hold your breath.

Dingus Khan said:

Now, with defenseless animals there is almost no punishment. Sure if they CATCH you there is, but getting someone for cat killing is hard.

Sure you can punish them! I am right now. Bye bye Jeebus.
Anyways... If anybody ever killed my cat, I would track them down and make them sorry for the rest of their lives. I would make sure they would never move another leg, arm or anything below their neck again!

Doom-Child said:

Does anyone else not know of the impending feline evil that is descending upon us? Repent, sinners, for the end is nigh!

[prophet]
See, he comes, and his coming is as of a great foul kitty, with ten heads and two tails. And on those ten heads were written blasphemy. And seven horns did grow up from the first head, and there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth. And power was given to the first kitty to wage war upon men for time and half a time, and a third of the seas ran blood.
[/prophet]

Don't say I didn't warn you.

DC

Im confused.....But if it pisses on my poarch im shootin it w/e it is.

ravage said:

I am not a red-furred cat, dammit. And Tykocell, I stole your gun. :P

Lol shit I was wondering were it went.........goes to his closet grabs 2 more.

Hey can someone tell me how to put more then one quote in a post?? Im really sorry for post twice in a row I jus have no idea how to put them all in one.