Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jute

a question regarding post hell

AndrewB said:

Heheh, any regular member who ever says things like "Being on this forum is a priviledge" and "They have a right to run this place however they want" or "If you don't like it, go somewhere else" is SO obviously trying to suck-up in an extremely fearful fashion.

I'm not saying that because I'm trying to suck up. There's far better ways. I'm saying it because I actually believe it. I mean, really, when you think about it, that is essentially the case with this forum or any other. I learned this from experience, AndrewB. I used to be SaviourMike (turned SpammerMike) and got banned accordingly for dumb behavior. When I managed to show the mods that I was off of my idiocy kick, they let me back on. And I feel that I was fortunate to be allowed back into the forum community because they were nice enough to allow me back. I don't want to abuse that second chance. So what I'm saying is that I honestly feel what I said was true. No BS.

Disorder said:

I think the thread you mentioned went to posthell, since there were a couple of people saying retarded stuff such as 'HEH' and 'HAHAHAHAHHAAHA'.

HEH

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA

(Couldn't resist)

AndrewB said:

____? What the heck, are you some kind of homophobe? That's nasty.

Over here, fag means idiot or cigarette, not gay. And the answer to your question is no.

How nice to see my title has changed and I have a pretty good idea who has the power to do so. Well, I don't give a shit about it anymore, as Linguica, whether it was sarcasm or not, Doomworld indeed sucks for certain reasons.

Cyb said:

forum decisions are not for the regular users to make. obviously not everyone is going to agree with everything, but I have yet to see a thread go to post hell that didn't deserve it. think otherwise? too damn bad. don't like it? nobody's forcing you to post here, feel free to leave and post on more 'leniant' forums.

I did not directly imply that forum decisions are supposed to be made for regular users. However authority abuse is totally a different case. Most of recent PH threads probably deserved to be sent to there except the one originally started by Captain Red Pants

Arioch said:

I changed your title. Wanna make something of it?

Yes, as I figured out. Well, Arioch has always been one of those nuts, so yeah, that's fact. I won't be able to do anything about this, but doesn't change the fact that you're abusing your power.

999cop said:

Yes, as I figured out. Well, Arioch has always been one of those nuts, so yeah, that's fact. I won't be able to do anything about this, but doesn't change the fact that you're abusing your power.

"Abusing" his power how? Its only a fricking title, and I doubt you even know what it means.

fraggle said:

"Abusing" his power how? Its only a fricking title, and I doubt you even know what it means.

Define 'it', as in terms of "Dolle naa lost"? He uses his power to change my title without a logic reason, does that ring the bell to you?

999cop said:

Define 'it', as in terms of "Dolle naa lost"? He uses his power to change my title without a logic reason, does that ring the bell to you?

999cop, look, you're not backing your arguements up with FACTS. URL to some threads, give specific examples instead of running your fucking mouth.

Well, someone was going to reveal it eventually, so...heheh.

...looks at the new title...

Ok, I won't say what this one is.

BBG said:

999cop, look, you're not backing your arguements up with FACTS. URL to some threads, give specific examples instead of running your fucking mouth.

Or are you being a fucking lazy ass not to bother to look up my replies earlier, either on this page or the previous page? ;)

If you think you enjoy playing this little game of messing with member's title, I sure as hell would accept your offer. After all, I never thought you deserve to be an administrater of the forum after all these years, except for your tremendous computer knowledge.

http://sync.dyndns.org/~paladia/loser.html

It's not an abuse of power when your title gets changed. If everyone's title changed to something stupid, then it would be, but think about it. You say or do something dumb, or piss off a mod, then 9 out of 10 times you're getting a custom title. Just use your brain for a second (I know it's hard, but you can do it). Why do people such as Enjay or magikal or myk not have offensive custom titles? Because they're not abrasive and/or morons.

The bottom line is, use logic and simple manners and common sense and you'll be fine, and as I said, if you don't want to, then nobody is forcing you to stay.

[13:32] <@Linguica> who's that
[13:33] <@arioch> 999cop
[13:33] <@Linguica> heh
[13:33] <@Linguica> BAN
[13:33] <@arioch> no I'm going to keep him around for the humor effect
[13:33] <@Linguica> you computer knowing homofag
[13:33] <@arioch> then I'll ban him for no reason 2 weeks later
[13:33] <@Linguica> pussy you're afraid to ban him

Cyb, I appreiciate your warning and all, you are definitely one of the good ones. I'm making comments with a quite objective perspective towards the subject, refering to the starter of this thread. When he uses his power to change my title because he disliked my opinion without a logic reason, that's abuse. Disliked about what? I'm not sure, maybe he hate me saying this thread shouldn't have deserved to be post-helled? Not very familiar with Magikal, thought I know Enjay and Myk always have logical senses to a degree. Especially myk, I know him before I joined the forum, I could always get along with him and he can always give his best suggestions to me whenever it's needed. He's one of my most trustworthy buddies I can count on on net. As for Arioch, if he was ever a good mod, he wouldn't have been so easy figured out by me that it was him who changed my title.

deepthroat said:

[13:32] <@Linguica> who's that
[13:33] <@arioch> 999cop
[13:33] <@Linguica> heh
[13:33] <@Linguica> BAN
[13:33] <@arioch> no I'm going to keep him around for the humor effect
[13:33] <@Linguica> you computer knowing homofag
[13:33] <@arioch> then I'll ban him for no reason 2 weeks later
[13:33] <@Linguica> pussy you're afraid to ban him

Thanks for the info, but I knew about that already and I ain't surprised because I know what kind of man Arioch is ;)

You know, with crap like this going on all the time, I don't even know why I'm here anymore.

the_Danarchist said:

You know, with crap like this going on all the time, I don't even know why I'm here anymore.

For my wonderful stories?

Why is arioch even a mod, now that ling quit?

(Sorry, I know i'm banned, but I couldn't resist posting this)