Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jute

the best band EVER.

fellow doomworlder dingus khan and i have a band called TESTIKILL. TESTIKILL is the best band ever. you should check some of our new tracks out here.

site crashed my browser... nice.
edit: sorry, that was a bit rude. it isn't your site.
got me curious now. :)

Opulent said:

site crashed my browser... nice.

really? well, it's mp3.com. that's never happened to me. sorry about it, though.

Heh, the song titles are funny. Although I get the impression that it's death metal, which... Isn't my type of music.

Also I can't be bothered registering with mp3.com :P

I just gave them fake information. Turns out it wasn't worth it, because that band is worthless.

You have a long way to go (99.9999%) in the argument convincing me you're the best band ever. But a good start.

Anyone whose band's songtitles are in the lines of "What Happened to the Back of My Skull?" or "Intestine Shrivel" deserves respect!

Edit: "Coffin Full of Sperm"?! BWAHAHAHA

Ummm, best? Uh, hate to burst your bubble dudes, but, um, no.

Psyonisis said:

Anyone remember Lüt Sucks?

Heh, I just found out those MP3.com basrads took the masterpiece down :(

best band ever? heh.. the longer you've been listening to music the more advanced your tastes get.. pretty soon i'll be listening to exclusively classical at this rate.

Lüt said:

Heh, I just found out those MP3.com basrads took the masterpiece down :(

Aww...that was the greatest music ever.

Anyway, unless the band is industrial, classical, or some kind of unique shizbang I can't be arsed to listen. To busy for such things.

the_Danarchist said:

Anyway, unless the band is industrial, classical, or some kind of unique shizbang I can't be arsed to listen. To busy for such things.

Call me old fashioned, but I agree.

the_Danarchist said:

well, we're not industrial or classical, but we might be a little bit unique. two of the three songs on there are pure metal hell and feature so many polyrhythms (rhythmic elements playing in multiple time signatures simultaneously, like in traditional african music. you can find more information on them here) that it sounds like the drummer is a schizophrenic octopus on a meth binge, and the other song is a blues ditty. oh. and we're also absolutely retarded. but now because of your post we are going to write an industrial-classical piece.

i don't want to read the paper.
i don't want to see the news.
i don't want to know what's going on.
i just want to keep hating you.

Your band's Anal Cunt influence is a little too recognizable.

I just listened to them...quite a bit different than what I normally listen to. The polyrhythms were very cool, though. Not sure that I liked the sound, but I like what you're doing.

btw, is it free to sign up as a band at mp3.com?

TeamKill said:

I just listened to them...quite a bit different than what I normally listen to. The polyrhythms were very cool, though. Not sure that I liked the sound, but I like what you're doing.

btw, is it free to sign up as a band at mp3.com?

sure is. and thanks for the compliments.

Psyonisis said:

Your band's Anal Cunt influence is a little too recognizable.

actually, no. we've been making music before we even knew who a.c. were. also, our band isn't my sig.

I thought it was against the rules to link to disgusting things. How can you even keep a straight face when calling this music?

coffin full of sperm pt. 2 is quite possibly the most incredible vocal work i've heard since five minutes ago.

good job, guys

Actually the first song's vocals sounded like someone getting a key board shoved up their ass.

heh...

penus erectus....

heh.....

MagnuM said:

Actually the first song's vocals sounded like someone getting a key board shoved up their ass.

That's quite a complement, MagnuM. When we record vocals the both of us go for a sound that we like to call "Idiot Pain".

Most death metal goes for the cookie monster vocals...we do bert and ernie.